Sliver Castaway Remy/Palo Dinner Booking

DanielleStar

Earning My Ears
Going on a 4 Night Dream Cruise at the end of April post spring break crowds. This is my second DCL cruise. What are the chances that I will be able to book online Remy for Night 2 and Palo on Pirate Night 3 or vice versa?

Also, are "dressy sandals" (not flip fops) allowed at Remy and/or Palo?

I did a 4 night Dream this year at the end of May a week after my kids got out of school. When our Silver booking opened, not only were every day available for Remy and Palo brunch and dinner, but every time slot was available also. Only thing that was not available were the Cabanas. When the first timer booking opened, all of the tastings and sports deck simulator times went the first day, but there were still some Remy and Palo times avaialable 2 weeks out.

While some cruises (especially cruises that attract a lot of repeat cruisers) can sell out quickly, hopefully you will have good luck on a cruise like this that attracts more first timers.

I'll defer to others with regard to "dressy sandals" since I THINK I know the answer but am not completely sure.

Yeah, unless you're platinum or concierge, your chances of getting a cabana is very, very small. Still, it does happen.

OP, your chances of getting Palo / Remy aren't bad. But you definitely don't want to wait around to book them. I'd book them on your opening day and make sure you get the slot you want.

And yes, dressy sandals are fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter