Slinkyman's Wishes Come True Trip Report:DAYS 8 & 9 Added post 193 & 194

Thank you for sharing your trip report! I had tears in my eyes as I read it. I can't wait to read more.

Bug,
I am so happy for Ink and you all! It seems like you all had a wonderful time. I was reading your trip report this morning with tears running down my face. ( and I had just put on mascara! lol) I am a mother to 2 teenage girls, and I know that when one of them are feeling sad, sick or hurt, I want to take those feelings from them and feel them myself. I think you are such a strong woman and a super great mom! I can't wait to read about the rest of your magical trip!
Hugs:hug:
Julie
(Jewelzy in VMK)

I get tears of joy reading about your trip so far. I am so happy for your family and the joy you got if only for a short trip. When ever I read how you write about your son and all your family has gone through I get goosebumps. You have been an incredible mom through all this and your other son and husband too. Then theres slinkyman. He is such a remarkable young man to have endured all he has. He has such a great focus on things for such a young person. Make a wish was great to send you out of that situation for the week. I pray someday they have a cure for cancer so no one has to go through what you have.

Im waiting like everyone else to live through your trip report, which is great by the way. Take care

Definitely sitting here with tears streaming down my face. It fills my heart with joy that you were able to see your son's dreams come true. I cannot wait to read the rest of the story.

Thank you for sending me the link to your report last night before the database acted all wonky! I am a trip report junkie! And this was one report I wanted all the details! What a wonderful time I'm having reading your adventures!

But this also means you're such a TEASE for keeping me in suspense for Day 3!

Oh Bug! I made the mistake of reading your FABULOUS, TOUCHING & LOVING report while at work - (sniff sniff) and tears, etc. LOL - It is all so wonderful!
These phenomenal and Blessed memories that you created for your family (yes, YOU created them) - and your dear family and friend's contributions in making this dream a wonderful and fulfilling reality - well, there are no more words.
Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this with your community!

With much affection ------

Thank you so much for letting us all share in Inks amazing journey, boths boys are so deserving and I can't wait to read more.

Bug...you are a great writer and reporter! I love your report so far and can't wait for the rest! I love all the pictures too. Ink's story has turned out so wonderful and inspirational to others.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us all.
Hugs to you all!

This report is fantastic! I haven't been on the VMK board, so I wasn't aware of all of this until recently. You are an amazing mother and have an amazing son, not to mention amazing friends!

I am so happy that you were able to make this magical trip. I can't wait to read the rest.

Beth (Malami on VMK)

All I can say is... WOW, VMK staff took all of our messages and not only granted our intentions for slink, but went above and beyond everyone's expectations to make a truly special trip that I'm sure none of you will ever forget. That's what Disney is all about right? I am very glad that you all got to experience this, something I'm sure you are the only ones who will get that experience. I am very happy for you all! :cool1:

Saw you and Bears this morning on a credit run but had not read your report.
How wonderful it is. Thank you for sharing. It is nice to have the dis so you can share with us.:disrocks: You should write a book. I was spell bound. Was trying to hold back the tears because I didn't want to stop reading. I am anticipating the rest of the story! :surfweb: Dreams do come true.:thumbsup2

What an amazingly magical thing.
I'm so happy for Slink and everyone else involved. The fact that these people were willing to go out of their way to make such a wonderful trip for you is incredible. Yavn's very compassionate character is quite obvious.

Congrats. I'm still crying!

Woot! What a fantastic adventure - I am on the edge of my seat. This is true Disney magic at its finest. But Bug, I would like to get off the edge of my seat soon! Installment Three please! Hurry hurry!

This is so amazing. Thank you Bug for sharing. I've cried so much in the last 15 minutes my Gnome under.roos are all wet. And boogery. (Is that word?) Where are the Kleenex when I need them.

Oh. Wait. Thank you LoriR.

[Tissues for everyone!
mickeytissue.jpg

One has to admit, when Disney gets it right, they make it beyond Magical.

I don't know if I can handle Day 3.

Anyone got an extra pair of under.roos? :lmao:

Wow.. Dreams Really Do Come True!

Live Your Dreams During The Year Of A Million Churros Only At Disney Parks.

I'm Evoulie.. See Ya!

what a touching story:(&:) it is greatful slims dream came true!!!

What a beautiful Disney Dream come true for all of you. Can't wait to read about the days coming up. :thanks: Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

What a magical day! It could not have happened to nicer people.:goodvibes I am so excited reading your trip report!:yay:

This is, by far, the best trip report I've ever read! I can't wait to read part three! Reading this made me realize that anything really CAN happen. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter