Slinkyman's Wishes Come True Trip Report:DAYS 8 & 9 Added post 193 & 194

OK. I'm back to crying again! :sad:

This is such a wonderful story. And Bug, you're telling it wonderfully. :goodvibes I'm so sorry to hear that Ink was so sick that day. :sick: But, like a trooper, he went on! I also laughed at the pic of your hubby asleep! That would have been my dad! :rotfl:
Love the hat, Bears! :)

Yavn and Dawg must be truly caring and thoughtful people to have set aside an entire day of their schedule to spend with this amazing boy, his family and friends. I agree that Walt is smiling down on them for keeping the Disney Magic going. Thanks to them and the VMK team for making this dream come true! :goodvibes

Waiting for the next installment. popcorn::

dawgboys.jpg

OK... I tried to wait it out and couldnt

So leave it to me to take this thread to a whole new level

ISNT ANYONE GOING TO POINT OUT THAT DAWG IS A HOTTIE???

C'mon Ink and SmallD start talking!!!! She is more lava than my stitch hat!!! Is she Taken??? Does she heart green day?? surf??? Is she Rich?? Give us the deal Ink & D !! ROFL!

C'mon Ink and SmallD start talking!!!! She is more lava than my stitch hat!!! Is she Taken??? Does she heart green day?? surf??? Is she Rich?? Give us the deal Ink & D !! ROFL!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The whole time reading this I couldn't stop smiling! This is one of the best things i've read, i'm so glad y'all got to experience these once in a lifetime dreams! Disney really pulled through, the castle room wouldv'e been enough for me but wow! And Yavn and Dawg they seemed like such great people, i'm so glad ya'll had a blast! I can't wait until the next part of the story! Thanks so much for sharing. :goodvibes

Ok Bug I was trying to wait to read the whole report before I posted but I see that just isnt going to happen.

I am so glad that all of Ink's dreams came true. You are all (yes even small) are inspirations to us all. I know you worry alot Bug but rest assured YOu are a great mom and friend to Ink, and i am sure a great source of strength for him.

Having his dreams come true is well deserved for the way INk and the family handled all the adversity and never let it dim your smiles.

Bearz and Small you also deserve a big round of thanks for helping Bug and Ink see there way through what blindsided them.

DIS members you also can be very proud of yourselves for showering Bug and Ink with all your prayers and Pixie Dust. It is not often that you can get a bunch of far flung strangers all rooting and working towards a single goal.

And finally here is a letter that I just sent to The Black Hole in hopes that it will find its way into the right hands.

Dear Yavn, Caff Dawg, and all the staff at VMK,

Since I started the letter writing campaign to bring the dreams of CL_Slinkyman to your attention, I think it is only fitting that I write this letter commending all of you on helping make his wishes come true. I realize that even though VMK is a fun game for all of us players, that it is still actual work for all of you. With that being said, I have to offer my deepest and heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you for turning what is just a game into a ray of hope and a source of healing for Ink. You have all gone way above and beyond the call of duty in making his dreams come true. Not only would Walt be proud of the entire VMK, but you are all truly great examples of why there is hope for the world in these troubling times. Again thank you not only for making Inks dreams come true but thank you for inspiring all of us.

Eternal Thanks,

Grumpy_guy

aka

The gnome dude

Thank you to Ink. And rest assured my friend the world is and will be a better place because you are in it.

Grumpy

Grumpy,

I am at a lost for words and need that box of tissues. You are such a kind friend and an endearing soul. Your words have touched my heart and brought this mom to tears again. Thank you for all your help through a dark time and I am so happy I am able to share not only the bad but the good with you and all of you here on Dis.

The power of prayer and pixie dust is amazing and part of my heart feels Walt is pulling for him up there somewhere. Someday I will know why this happened to Ink-but for now I will enjoy the comfort from all you my friends and enjoy my time with an amazing young man I have.

Thank you everyone for your kind words they are very inspiring,

Hugs to you all:grouphug: :grouphug:

Bug

Yes Aengus she is a cutie!!
After 5 minutes with them you for got who they were and were just having fun with great people.

Thanks again Yavn Dawg and VMK Team!

Bug

Oh my... :sad2: I don't know what to even say about this one. :rotfl:

WOW! What an amazing trip you all had! Yavn and Dawg seem like great people. Im very happy you all had a great time!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your trip notes! Ink Get well soon man!

Hey Yavn doesn't look like the huge geek i thought he would look like LOL! (very sorry Yavn!).

ROFL... I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it before someone else... lol :flower3:

WOW! This has to be one of the most magical trip reports I've read on here. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all. Way to go everyone!:thumbsup2 :grouphug: :cheer2:
Now...where did those tissues go to?......
Kim

Once again this is a TRULY TRULY magical story
Yavn and Dawg sound more amazing then anyone :)
Did Ink or Small scream when they saw them coming through security? =D
I would have!
Dawg looks so so so...spunky =D She looks like a person who would give a giant cookie too someone =)

ROFL... I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it before someone else... lol :flower3:

I think I'm going to join that club. I'll be daydreaming of her now during my school classes :thumbsup2

And all I can say to day 3 is - AMAZING!
I am speechless of even putting detail to why, because it's just so awesome for that to happen! It's nice to hear that Ink is feeling better :)

Now that sounds like a day to remember!! Sorry that Ink was not feeling up to a day full of thrill rides but sounds like they made the most of it and in the end sounds like a wonderful time just chatting with Yavn and Dawg... :)

So glad to hear that Ink's dream came true.

Sometimes we forget that the Cast Members make the magic.

Now where is that box of tissue.

Now boys... Let's show some restraint in your comments... Be respectful.

bearz.... who knows no young boys will take time away from class to think about her (or meh chicken).... sigh .... But rest assured back in the day... I did ok :lmao:

Now boys... Let's show some restraint in your comments... Be respectful.

bearz.... who knows no young boys will take time away from class to think about her (or meh chicken).... sigh .... But rest assured back in the day... I did ok :lmao:
Why do you think I crossed the line when I asked if she was rich??? :lmao:

I just read the whole report over again. Its just as great a story to read the second time too!! :thumbsup2

Couldnt have happened to nicer group of people!

Why do you think I crossed the line when I asked if she was rich??? :lmao:

I just read the whole report over again. Its just as great a story to read the second time too!! :thumbsup2

Couldnt have happened to nicer group of people!

Awe thanks Aengus. I have about 12 hours into writing so far. Thank goodness I have lots of pictures to help me remember about 1400 from entire trip!

Thanks everyone for your uplifting comments.

Hugs to all

Bug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter