Sleepingbooty's Trip Planner Designs - currently on hiatus

Rebecca! How did I miss that you were doing DISigns now?!?!? :thumbsup2

Along the same lines for the 5K, I'm running the Mickey's Halloween 5K on Oct. 1st and was wondering if you could do something "Halloweeny" for me to put on the shirt I'm running in?!?!

OMGosh, I just went back and saw your planning pages, can I get one of those too??? I love the Halloween looking one with the castle and silhouettes! Can I get that in regular size (rectangle) with "Orozco Family Vacation 2011" on it?!?!?

Thanks! I think 5K inside the mickey would be my preference. and yes, one should say Tori and one should say Susie.

Thank you again!

If these are okay, I can email you full size files, just pm me with your email address:
princesssusie5kjpg.jpg
princesstori5kjpg.jpg

Rebecca! How did I miss that you were doing DISigns now?!?!? :thumbsup2

Along the same lines for the 5K, I'm running the Mickey's Halloween 5K on Oct. 1st and was wondering if you could do something "Halloweeny" for me to put on the shirt I'm running in?!?!

OMGosh, I just went back and saw your planning pages, can I get one of those too??? I love the Halloween looking one with the castle and silhouettes! Can I get that in regular size (rectangle) with "Orozco Family Vacation 2011" on it?!?!?

Hey girl! How ya been? Don't feel bad that you didn't notice - I haven't been doing it for long. It started as designs I created for the planners I make for my clients, then I figured other people might like them so I started posting them here.

I didn't see that you were planning a trip again! Good for you! I will have to check out your PTR.

I will work on a halloweeny 5k, but it might take me a week or so. I'll do the planner cover first, since all I have to do is personalize it.

It's GREAT! I love it! I'll PM my email...
and no hurry on the 5K design, we've got a few months! ;)

Are you doing a PTR/TR for your upcoming trip???? I want to hear all about the Princess! I'm training and hoping to run it next year!!!

...I just realized you just started your TR from your last trip recently! You have to hurry up and finish before your next trip! :lmao:

off to read!...

I know! My goal was to finish it, but I've only got 3 more weeks, so I don't think that will happen. I am including pre-trip stuff for the princess trip in it, though.

Sure, how would you like it personalized?

I do have some planner pages that I can send out. Many of them are customized for each client because park times and things like that change often.

Hi,
I would like even without anything in writing... yet do not know if we go in December or January. (Classic red, black, and yellow cover)
Thanks
:love:

I would love the planning sheets also - I am trying to make my binder this weekend! So I love yours!

I need sheets for Hollywood studios, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, MNSSHP, abd Downtown Disney.

Do you Universal and IOA also? We are going there first!

Thanks!

I love your designs. Can I get your Halloween Journal Design with Linton Family Vacation Thanks.

Rebecca- Love, love, love your DISigns! :love:

I'm new here, we leave on the 20th for our first trip to Disney and just found this thread today. I don't know how this whole thing works, but could I ask for the classic yellow/red/Mickey that says "Our Disney Vacation March 20-27"? If this is not an appropriate request I apologize in advance. Thank you so very much! Lisa:flower3:

Hello! I love your disigns!

Could I make a request please?

Could I get Classic red, black & yellow cover w/ year in red dot in square and rectangle with Mommy's Disney Journal? This is my first time trying to make a journal and I dont know what size to do yet. Thank you so much!!!!

I love your designs. Can I get your Halloween Journal Design with Linton Family Vacation Thanks.

Sure! I can do square, rectangular tall or rectangular wide - which do you want?

Sorry I took so long to reply, somehow my own thread had dropped off of my subscribed threads list - I didn't see that anyone had posted :rolleyes1

Rebecca- Love, love, love your DISigns! :love:

I'm new here, we leave on the 20th for our first trip to Disney and just found this thread today. I don't know how this whole thing works, but could I ask for the classic yellow/red/Mickey that says "Our Disney Vacation March 20-27"? If this is not an appropriate request I apologize in advance. Thank you so very much! Lisa:flower3:

So sorry I just now saw your request - hope its not too late for you! Yes, I can make you one - do you want square or rectangular vertical or rectangular horizontal? Thanks!

Hello! I love your disigns!

Could I make a request please?

Could I get Classic red, black & yellow cover w/ year in red dot in square and rectangle with Mommy's Disney Journal? This is my first time trying to make a journal and I dont know what size to do yet. Thank you so much!!!!

Sure! Do you want rectangular horizontal or rectangular vertical?

Hey Rebecca, I wanted to let you know that the 5K in October isn't Halloween themed anymore. :headache: It's going to be at Animal Kingdom, so I was hoping you could still do a 5K design or 5K training design for me that is AK themed! :flower3:

Hi! I love your princess marathon image! Can I have one that says Jessica and one that says Sasha, please. Is it possible to add a princess next to or behind your image? If so, Jessica is Belle and Sasha is Ariel. If its not possible, thats ok. Your image with the names as-is is awesome!

Thanks!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter