Sleepingbooty's Trip Planner Designs - currently on hiatus

Dolly, those are great! Thanks for looking up all those links, its great to have them all in one place! Lots of good ideas :goodvibes

Here are some other styles I've done. I'd be happy to customize them if anyone is interested.:goodvibes

Christmas cover:

chrstmsplannercoverjpg.jpg

Bold color cover:

squareplannercoverboldjpg.jpg

I also have section dividers in each style. Hope you like them!

I LOVE these!:love: They are great! Could I please get one of each? The Christmas one with Our Disney Christmas and the bold one with Our Disney Vacation(maybe with Disney being the colorful one)? I will have to check out the section dividers too! :) Thanks. :)

OH I feell ike I have hit the DID jackpot!! I was just perusing the new threads for today and found you guys... I am so excited!
Last time I went to Disney in 2008 I made up little books for eveyone that went with us, I put them on powerpoint and then had them printed out at Kinkos, cost me a fortune!
This time, going in May, I am looking forward to putting something together that not only will keep track of things for my husband, son and I but will also b a keepsake and put in the memory box..
A couple of problems.. My Computer is shot, we are getting a new one in December for Christmas, but I have lost all my clip art, and the new laptop we are getting is NOT going to have excel..If, I get some attachemnts from you all am I going to be able ot make these without using Excel?
I love everything that i have seen so far, especially the PLnner.. I love your idea about sending something out ahead of time.. life for example, a week or so after your clients are going to be 180 days out.. If they are pros then they will have made their reservations.. if you made your ADRs then more than likely you have a park plan.. So sending something that has EMH's on it..or the name and times and dates of ADRS ahead of time, would be AWESOME.. something already laminated that they can then incorporate into what they get right before the trip..
By the way.. Im Christine.. I will be going on my 11th trip to Disney,with my husband Doug, and our son Logan who will be 5.. We are celebrating birthdays (Logan 5 and us turning 40) and.. Me being cancer free.. So we have a lot to celebrate and I want to have lots of things to put in his memory box...

I LOVE these!:love: They are great! Could I please get one of each? The Christmas one with Our Disney Christmas and the bold one with Our Disney Vacation(maybe with Disney being the colorful one)? I will have to check out the section dividers too! :) Thanks. :)

No problem! If you want to pm me your email attachment I will send you full size files.:)

OH I feell ike I have hit the DID jackpot!! I was just perusing the new threads for today and found you guys... I am so excited!
Last time I went to Disney in 2008 I made up little books for eveyone that went with us, I put them on powerpoint and then had them printed out at Kinkos, cost me a fortune!
This time, going in May, I am looking forward to putting something together that not only will keep track of things for my husband, son and I but will also b a keepsake and put in the memory box..
A couple of problems.. My Computer is shot, we are getting a new one in December for Christmas, but I have lost all my clip art, and the new laptop we are getting is NOT going to have excel..If, I get some attachemnts from you all am I going to be able ot make these without using Excel?
I love everything that i have seen so far, especially the PLnner.. I love your idea about sending something out ahead of time.. life for example, a week or so after your clients are going to be 180 days out.. If they are pros then they will have made their reservations.. if you made your ADRs then more than likely you have a park plan.. So sending something that has EMH's on it..or the name and times and dates of ADRS ahead of time, would be AWESOME.. something already laminated that they can then incorporate into what they get right before the trip..
By the way.. Im Christine.. I will be going on my 11th trip to Disney,with my husband Doug, and our son Logan who will be 5.. We are celebrating birthdays (Logan 5 and us turning 40) and.. Me being cancer free.. So we have a lot to celebrate and I want to have lots of things to put in his memory box...

Hi Christine! Welcome and congratulations on being cancer free! Thanks for your ideas as well.:thumbsup2

Most of the people I make planners for are totally NOT experts - most of them do not go on Disney message boards and have NO idea the level of planning that us crazy DISers put into our trips. Which is why I do it for them, LOL!

If I understand you correct, you are wondering how you be able to use my designs on your new computer? Personally, when I'm ready to print, I paste all my jpegs for the dividers, etc. into Publisher because I like how easy it is to control the size. But I think you could do it just as easily with Word (or possibly any word processing software. The main thing for me is to be able to paste the picture onto a document and control exactly how big it will print. If I simply open it like a picture and ask my computer to print it using the print wizard, it sort of decides on its own how to crop it, and it never turns out how I want. Additionally, I think you could probably upload the jpegs to a photo site and have them printed, as long as you'd saved them in the exact size (4x6, 5x7) that you wanted.

Maybe someone else will pipe in with more printing experience. I only know the way I do it;)

Hi Rebecca!

Just wanted to let EVERYONE know how wonderful these planners are!! I got your email last night with the section dividers, so cute!!! I cannot wait to start putting all my info together!!!

Thanks again!

You are more than welcome! I'm glad you liked them. You can post a picture here of the finished product if you want to show it off :goodvibes

Hi Rebecca! I love :lovestruc love your planner! I made one for our trip last year (definitely not as cute) and just started working on our next trip's planner. I would love to use your pages if that's okay? Only my planner is currently a 4 x 6 (it's one of those 6 ring binder planners that I can change out easily). I saw that you made some of the covers in that size. Do you have any other portions of your planner that are in the 4x6 size?

Actually, I do. The first planners I made were 4 x 6. I printed the pages on cardstock and put them in a 4 x 6 photo bragbook type thing (you know, those plastic photobooks that people keep in their purse? Well, my mom does, anyway). I took the front and back covers out and made custom covers that I could slip into those sleeves as well, but at that time I wasn't making dividers for the different sections because I was limited to 36 pages total. I didn't come up with the idea of making the cute dividers until I found a different way to bind it all together. So I do have 4 x 6 pages, but not dividers. I can work on dividers, but it will take me a about a week as I'm currently in the middle of working on a planners for a clients who're traveling in January. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll work on it :)

Actually, I do. The first planners I made were 4 x 6. I printed the pages on cardstock and put them in a 4 x 6 photo bragbook type thing (you know, those plastic photobooks that people keep in their purse? Well, my mom does, anyway). I took the front and back covers out and made custom covers that I could slip into those sleeves as well, but at that time I wasn't making dividers for the different sections because I was limited to 36 pages total. I didn't come up with the idea of making the cute dividers until I found a different way to bind it all together. So I do have 4 x 6 pages, but not dividers. I can work on dividers, but it will take me a about a week as I'm currently in the middle of working on a planners for a clients who're traveling in January. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll work on it :)

That's funny, I made one of those "photo brag book planners" myself for one of our first trips! I also felt limited by how many pages I could fill in, hence the new planner I have been using. I'll PM you with some more info (name and email). Thanks so much!

OMG I love your DISigns!!!! Could you maybe create a WDW College Program Planner Binder Cover for me? I'm leaving for the CP in February and want to be as organized as possible. Thanks!! P.S. With the name Meredith. Thank you!!!!

Well, I've done it both ways. The first time I took them to Kinkos. It was like a dollar a page and the use that stiff laminate that I really didn't want. So the next time I bought a package of self laminating sheets and did it myself. They came out fine, but it was still kind of pricey. I make a lot of these planners so I have to try to keep the cost down somehow. Then my friend showed me her laminator that she bought for $20 from the LTD catalog! Totally the way to go. Refill rolls are only $5! Just google LTD Commodities.

Sure, Meredith - which design would you like, and what exactly would you like it to say on the cover?

I think it was the design that was minnie mouse themed (I wanna say that's what it looks like) and if I could get walt disney world college program 2010 and my name on the it that would be cool beans :)

Thank you so much

Your planners are gourgeous! I've been debating for a month now which cover to request...I love the classic and the bold!

But I think I'd like the classic, could you please do a 4x6 cover for me?
With "Our 1st Disney Vacation" in the white section
and March 26-April 1 in the yellow upper section, with the 2011 in polka dots.

Thank you soooooo much!! I feel more organized already!
I'll PM you my email address

Hazel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter