Sleepingbooty's Trip Planner Designs - currently on hiatus

Could I make a request please? :flower3:

I LOVE the Retro Mickey Cover - Could I ask for one personalized with the following info please?
Dunphy Vacation
May 27th - June 5th Pop Century
I would also love the section dividers. I will PM you with my email address.
TIA!

Hi can I have your half marathon disign with the names Erica, Mariah, and Theresa. Thank you so much! We are training for the 2012 marathon
Erica

Here you go, let me know if its okay and I'll email you a full size copy:

hazelscover.jpg

Hmmm....The date looks a tad small, do you mind putting March 26-April 1, 2011 all in the yellow section but in the polka dot font (like you have Meredith's name)? I really appreciate you help!

Rebecca, I am totally in love with these binders! Could you do a cover for me? I love the bold Disney cover. Could it say Our Disney Cruise ? Also, Our last name is Lockett so it can say The Lockett Family. I am going to PM you my e-mail address, so any dividers or pages you could send me would be great! This will be amazing to put all our info in and take on our April Dream cruise!

Thank you!

Hmmm....The date looks a tad small, do you mind putting March 26-April 1, 2011 all in the yellow section but in the polka dot font (like you have Meredith's name)? I really appreciate you help!

Sure - if it says 2011 on the top with the date, do you still want it to say 2011 on the bottom? Or do you just want March 26 - April 1 on top - it might be better to just leave the 2011 on the bottom so there is more room up top to make the dates bigger, KWIM?

Could I make a request please? :flower3:

I LOVE the Retro Mickey Cover - Could I ask for one personalized with the following info please?
Dunphy Vacation
May 27th - June 5th Pop Century
I would also love the section dividers. I will PM you with my email address.
TIA!

Sure, what size - square or rectangular?

Hi can I have your half marathon disign with the names Erica, Mariah, and Theresa. Thank you so much! We are training for the 2012 marathon
Erica

Like this?

princesserica.jpg
princessmariah.jpg
princesstheresa.jpg

If you like these, I'll email you the full size files. Just pm my your email address.

Rebecca, these are fantastic. Would you make the retro mickey one for me in 8.5x11, with "the St.Gelais family" and our dates, November 26- December 6 2011? I would love the planning pages too. You are very talented!
TIA!

I would love a rectangular copy also please. Your planner is GREAT!!!

Please personallize them if you can. One "Ferguson Family" Aug 19-25 2011

The other "Vandercapellen Family" May 30-June 6 2011

I like the classic one best.

Do you also send out the pages of the planner?

Thank You

vandercapellen@yahoo.com

Rectangular would be great - :goodvibes Thank you.

Got it, thanks. Working on it :thumbsup2

I would love a rectangular copy also please. Your planner is GREAT!!!

Please personallize them if you can. One "Ferguson Family" Aug 19-25 2011

The other "Vandercapellen Family" May 30-June 6 2011

I like the classic one best.

Do you also send out the pages of the planner?

Thank You

vandercapellen@yahoo.com

No problem, I will try to get to it this weekend:)

These are GREAT!! Your planner is incredible!

Thank you!!!:goodvibes

Could I please get a few of your princess half marathon disigns when you have time? The names would be Jen, Shannon and Jill.

Thanks so much!!

Rebecca, these are fantastic. Would you make the retro mickey one for me in 8.5x11, with "the St.Gelais family" and our dates, November 26- December 6 2011? I would love the planning pages too. You are very talented!
TIA!

Here you go: If its okay, pm me your email and I'll send you a full size

stgelaisecoverjpg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter