Sky writing over disney

I have to admit that this thread went onto a positive note....I was worried for a bit.. I have a favor to ask and I do know this is off the original topic...but you see DD5 saw the pic of her big sis w/Mickey added... was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to put "someone" w/her in her pic.
She would be VERY greatful! princess:
Disney029.jpg

MUST... RESIST... URGE... TO... MAKE... FUNNY... PHOTOSHOP...

Awww - how sweet. Tammy is asking that someone photoshop *ME* into the picture with her daughter!! :goodvibes

Will someone please take care of this for her! It would make her daughters day!!! ;) :rolleyes1

Here is Cathryn in her natural form :lmao: :lmao:

you get this because the skywriter man has it out for you now... it will be on the front page of his website :lmao:
165122cath.jpg

Here is Cathryn in her natural form :lmao: :lmao:

you get this because the skywriter man has it out for you now... it will be on the front page of his website :lmao:
165122cath.jpg

How did you find out??

THIS is why I do NOT LIKE Mr Skywriter!!!

MUHhahahahahaahaha!!!

See, I don't want to be witnessed to.

Now, I really wouldn't mind if this topic were locked and/or deleted, as I'm having a harder and harder time keeping out of this one. Is there a religious board here? If so, this and all other religious themed threads should be moved there. It just causes strife on the general forums. I like a peaceful forum and this thread isn't helping. :sad2:

That's OK -- No need to read the message then :)

There are many other people that need to READ this and hear the life changing message!!!

God Bless this guy for his positive messages in the Sky!

Another Magical Moment at Disney!!!

Sorry I used such an old fashioned Mickey. I thought it would be funny plus that was the first photo I found where he was posing in a manner that would fit.

Still not bad for a 5 minute P'Shop.

I like the old fashion mickey. although his smile is slightly creepy.

There are many other people that need to READ this and hear the life changing message!!!

psst...i think we're all done with that topic. but feel free to join the photo/photoshop/whatever else conversation. woo! :cool1:

oh yeah...praline...i LOVE that photo of your daughter walking towards the castle.

Unfortunately, I have to back up for a minute.

Quite frankly - I'd be one who "needs" to read the message as far as he'd be concerned, and it doesnt made me hear some sort of life changing message. It makes me go "Gee - that guy is at it AGAIN!!" :headache:

It's pretty condesending that anyone thinks reading some message in the sky is going to suddenly make them change their views. Seriously...

Magical Moment. Not for I. :rolleyes1

I have to admit that this thread went onto a positive note....I was worried for a bit.. I have a favor to ask and I do know this is off the original topic...but you see DD5 saw the pic of her big sis w/Mickey added... was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to put "someone" w/her in her pic.
She would be VERY greatful!

There just wasn't enough background to add anything to so I just stuck her in the picture with the other girl.

Disney029.jpg
[/IMG]

I looked for a Tinkerbell picture to put her in but Google has too many photos of Paris Hilton's dog.

oh yeah...praline...i LOVE that photo of your daughter walking towards the castle.

yeah she had had enough of mom and dad gabbing :lmao: :rotfl:

We knew not to get in line for anything or rush as we had dinner ADRs for LTT in an hour and then it was PPP night sooo we were just wandering our sweet little selves up the road ... our first view of the castle that trip... stopping and smelling the roses along the way....:lmao:

She got sick and tired of waiting and stomped off on her own to get to her magical spot :rotfl: :lmao:
Somehow she got it in her head that making a wish at the castle and throwing the penny in the moat made sure your wish was granted :lmao:
Here she is making her BIG Castle Wish :cutie:
165122wishing.jpg

Of course I made my wish and no Will Turner at my feet yet... but I am hopeful :cool1:

There just wasn't enough background to add anything to so I just stuck her in the picture with the other girl.

Disney029.jpg
[/IMG]

I looked for a Tinkerbell picture to put her in but Google has too many photos of Paris Hilton's dog.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks Quest4fun! You made her day! She wants to share at school tomorrow how someone was able to put her in front of the castle w/her sister and Mickey! The dis board again makes my day! (and the kids)

Thanks Quest4fun! You made her day! She wants to share at school tomorrow how someone was able to put her in front of the castle w/her sister and Mickey! The dis board again makes my day! (and the kids)

Now she can say she's an internet celebrity.

Disney029.jpg
[/IMG]

There was a thread on the CB I think - no, no, no! It was HERE!!!! About pictures of strange things youve seen at WDW. ANd they ended up with the funniest picture I have ever seen. EVery day I would login and laugh harder with what was added to it.

They eventually locked the thread - I think there were complaints, but let me tell you. SO FUNNNNNY!!!! :laughing:

yeah she had had enough of mom and dad gabbing :lmao: :rotfl:

We knew not to get in line for anything or rush as we had dinner ADRs for LTT in an hour and then it was PPP night sooo we were just wandering our sweet little selves up the road ... our first view of the castle that trip... stopping and smelling the roses along the way....:lmao:

She got sick and tired of waiting and stomped off on her own to get to her magical spot :rotfl: :lmao:
Somehow she got it in her head that making a wish at the castle and throwing the penny in the moat made sure your wish was granted :lmao:
Here she is making her BIG Castle Wish :cutie:
165122wishing.jpg

Of course I made my wish and no Will Turner at my feet yet... but I am hopeful :cool1:

Praline, I love the pic of your daughter...both walking away and the close up!
She is adorable.

Also to Quest4fun... I loved the Mickey! I didn't think he looked old fashioned at all. (Obviously DD8 didn't think so either) Thanks again for the fun photos everyone! :thumbsup2

Here's my picture with the skywriting, a little late, but still relevant (well, sort of). No need to photoshop it for me -- i find it quite amusing as it is! And, now that I have participated in this thread, this photo will have all the more meaning for me in the future!

257316530_tiYYz-L.jpg

BTW, if Quest4fun or Robo are ever offering any photoshop lessons, I'm signing up. I could probably clone out the words in my picture pretty easily, ut to recreate Main Street like you guys did or insert Micket like that, I would :lovestruc to have Photoshop skills like that!! :worship:

I saw this last September, what a crock AND waste of money. Do something good with the money spent and stop imposing it on the rest of us. Sigh.

Kathee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter