• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sky writing over disney

Disney039.jpg

Disney039CC.jpg

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

PS Keep it up with your never ending talents and before you know it the Robo Fan Club will be out of control!!:laughing:

nice job Robo!!!!

How did you take it off without making it look smudged?!

I am not good at photoshopping :lmao:

I have a few shots where I would like to take stuff out of ..exp this shot:

165122ppp1.jpg

I love this pic as my DD6 decided she wasn't waiting a second longer (daddy and I were discussing what we should do first while waiting for PPP to start) and took off on her own to the castle :lmao: :rotfl:

Now that big old elbow in the corner?!?! I would love to get rid of that elbow but I dont know how!!!!

turning this into a photoshop thread now :rotfl2:

really though...that sky writer taught me a lot. he taught me that jesus loves baiies. so now, i've decided that i also love baiies. baiies are awesome.

and i wasn't there that day...but i have decided that i will min mith jesus. yep. i will min!!!

LOL - Baiies... Min!!! MIN MIN MIN!! :lmao:

I totally thought that was going someplace else. :lmao:

EARS! Big thick EARS!

I think we have agreement?

The photoshopped sky looks great?

Can someone second that?

:thumbsup2

Awesomely done. :goodvibes

Considering Mr Skywriter is doing this all the time, Robo needs to stand over in the Rosegarden - have business cards made up, pass them out to the BBB'ers and Photoshop pics for everyone.

He could be making BANK! ROBO - are your ears big and thick?

Yes, the sky looks better before the dude fires up the plane.

Decision goes to CathrynRose.

Case closed.

Who has next topic?

:lmao:

I think we've moved onto a new career move for Robo - and the deciding factor could be his ear thickness and size. He obviously has talent - but are his ears thick enough to be destined to become wealthy from this venture?

I think we've moved onto a new career move for Robo - and the deciding factor could be his ear thickness and size. He obviously has talent - but are his ears thick enough to be destined to become wealthy from this venture?

I can hear his fan club taking notes now :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

nice job Robo!!!!

How did you take it off without making it look smudged?!

I am not good at photoshopping :lmao:

I have a few shots where I would like to take stuff out of ..exp this shot:

165122ppp1.jpg

I love this pic as my DD6 decided she wasn't waiting a second longer (daddy and I were discussing what we should do first while waiting for PPP to start) and took off on her own to the castle :lmao: :rotfl:

Now that big old elbow in the corner?!?! I would love to get rid of that elbow but I dont know how!!!!

turning this into a photoshop thread now :rotfl2:

LilPirateCC--1.jpg

Holy Guacomole!!! :eek: Youre awesome.

Alright - Im going to send you a bathing suit pic - I'm going to need 6-pack abs, toned arms, cellulite free thighs, a firm bottom - and a larger perkier chest.

Thanks.

;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Heck, just stick my head (minus the wrinkles, of course) on Beyonce's body...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter