Sky writing over disney

We saw him just last week and part of the letters he speled forward and part he spelled backwards
No wonder i had such a hard time understanding it

Here's my picture with the skywriting, a little late, but still relevant (well, sort of). No need to photoshop it for me -- i find it quite amusing as it is! And, now that I have participated in this thread, this photo will have all the more meaning for me in the future!

257316530_tiYYz-L.jpg

BTW, if Quest4fun or Robo are ever offering any photoshop lessons, I'm signing up. I could probably clone out the words in my picture pretty easily, ut to recreate Main Street like you guys did or insert Micket like that, I would :lovestruc to have Photoshop skills like that!! :worship:

I agree if Quest4fun and Robo are offering a class... I will sign up! I was proud when I was able to take 'red eye' from my pics at CVS!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We saw him just last week and part of the letters he speled forward and part he spelled backwards
No wonder i had such a hard time understanding it

The DIS boards forgive typos. We won't knock him for that.

/could not resist.

really though...that sky writer taught me a lot. he taught me that jesus loves baiies. so now, i've decided that i also love baiies. baiies are awesome.

and i wasn't there that day...but i have decided that i will min mith jesus. yep. i will min!!!

OMG, I'm dying!! I just spit milk on the screen!:rotfl:

Here's my picture with the skywriting, a little late, but still relevant (well, sort of). No need to photoshop it for me -- i find it quite amusing as it is! And, now that I have participated in this thread, this photo will have all the more meaning for me in the future!

BTW, if Quest4fun or Robo are ever offering any photoshop lessons, I'm signing up. I could probably clone out the words in my picture pretty easily, ut to recreate Main Street like you guys did or insert Micket like that, I would :lovestruc to have Photoshop skills like that!! :worship:

How could I not do anything to this picture?

Here's what the skywriter would write if he worked for Disney.

words.jpg

Quest4Fun - I just noticed your name.

This isnt a vacation. Its a quest. Its a quest for fun. We're all gonna have so much _____ fun, youre gonna be whistling zippa dee do dah outta your _____________.

Ive seen that movie WAYYYYY too many times.

Quest4Fun!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Quest4Fun - I just noticed your name.

This isnt a vacation. Its a quest. Its a quest for fun. We're all gonna have so much _____ fun, youre gonna be whistling zippa dee do dah outta your _____________.

Ive seen that movie WAYYYYY too many times.

Quest4Fun!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My DH said that all last week when we were at Disney :lmao: :lmao:
Some lady overhead him and thought he was being serious :lmao: :lmao:

I guess she wasn't a Chase fan:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There was a thread on the CB I think - no, no, no! It was HERE!!!! About pictures of strange things youve seen at WDW. ANd they ended up with the funniest picture I have ever seen. EVery day I would login and laugh harder with what was added to it.

They eventually locked the thread - I think there were complaints, but let me tell you. SO FUNNNNNY!!!! :laughing:

Is this the one you're talking about?:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=787534

I love that thread. Recently, the "Fanny See Land" had me rolling!!! :rotfl:

Hey!! Shave off the beard and add twenty years. It's the same guy!

Nah, the guy with the clown wig went to jail. He took people hostage in a hotel room in LA, and told the cops the Rapture was coming in 6 days. No joke, I saw this on ESPN a few years back. :scared1: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter