• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sky writing over disney

Yeah - that'll work too. Praline? That cool with you?

Praline, Me and Ursula would all like to be on Beyonce's body, please. :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Nope not cool.. this is a Disney board and as such I would prefer to look like
Keira Knightley :lmao: :lmao: of course photoshop in a Will Turner next to me for extra bonus points :woohoo:

Nope not cool.. this is a Disney board and as such I would prefer to look like
Keira Knightley :lmao: :lmao: of course photoshop in a Will Turner next to me for extra bonus points :woohoo:

Oooo - great thinking!!! :rotfl:

But- I for one will stick to Beyonce.

One Word: Bootylicious.

see her and I look like twins in a swimsuit :rotfl: :lmao:
Can't you see the resemblance?!?!?! kind of sit back and squint your eyes just a tad bit and you sill see it ;) :lmao:
165122bringing_sexy_back.jpg

keira01aqp7.jpg

Ps.. that pic was of me attempting to snorkle in the Caymans... i was looking for WILL!!!! :lmao: I call that my "Bringing sexy back" photo :lmao:

Holy Guacomole!!! :eek: Youre awesome.

Alright - Im going to send you a bathing suit pic - I'm going to need 6-pack abs, toned arms, cellulite free thighs, a firm bottom - and a larger perkier chest.

Thanks.

;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here's my attempt.

boywalk.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know about the sexy picture though. Robo can have at it.

Ps.. that pic was of me attempting to snorkle in the Caymans... i was looking for WILL!!!! :lmao: I call that my "Bringing sexy back" photo :lmao:

I brought sexy back as well. I tried it on and it didn't fit.

I think you're WAY better looking, Praline...I mean, look how HUGE Keira is!!!! She doesn't even fit on the screen!!!

I think you're WAY better looking, Praline...I mean, look how HUGE Keira is!!!! She takes up the whole screen!

yup and that snorkle gear just makes the whole thing seem so HOT :lmao:

When I got home and saw that pic I was like ... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
People actually saw me like that?!?!:lmao:

Here's my attempt.

boywalk.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know about the sexy picture though. Robo can have at it.

But how are you doing this? See i have the larger full version here at home but it was too big of a file to upload so I compressed it to a smaller version. I would love to do that with the original file

But how are you doing this? See i have the larger full version here at home but it was too big of a file to upload so I compressed it to a smaller version. I would love to do that with the original file

I use the clone stamp feature in Photoshop to recreate the pathways using existing pathways that aren't covered up by subjects in the photo. I hypothesize what the covered parts of the photo look like. I then create fake people using existing people from the photo by mixing their bodies, heads, and simply airbrush the colors so they're slightly different. I then use the dodge and burn tools to make the lighting match better.

Sometimes I'll take subjects from similar photos and mix them in to fill in the empty space or hide an area I'm unsure how to recreate. Stroller lady came from another photo.

It took me about 10 minutes to throw this together. When I'm on the clock for somebody I can spend a good hour fine tuning and making everything look as real as possible. I used to do touchups for a few local photographers when I needed extra cash. It was good and easy money.

Photoshop is not difficult to use. You can try it out on your own or you can take a class and learn how to REALLY use it. It's really incredible what you can accomplish.

LOL...I love it...

So, if I may, let me summerize this thread:

Some people don't like Mr. Skywriter...
Some people really like Mr. Skywriter...
Robo tries to play peacekeeper...
Muscle Man Mickey creeps some people out...
Robo is amazing at Photoshop...

We good? :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

I think you're WAY better looking, Praline...I mean, look how HUGE Keira is!!!! She doesn't even fit on the screen!!!

HUGE!! Like some kind of freak gargantuan. :scared:

see her and I look like twins in a swimsuit :rotfl: :lmao:
Can't you see the resemblance?!?!?! kind of sit back and squint your eyes just a tad bit and you sill see it ;) :lmao:
165122bringing_sexy_back.jpg

Ill tell you- if someone said "Imagine Keira Knighly in snorkle gear" THIS imagine would be EXACTLY what would come to mind! Really. :rolleyes1

LOL...I love it...

So, if I may, let me summerize this thread:

Some people don't like Mr. Skywriter...
Some people really like Mr. Skywriter...
Robo tries to play peacekeeper...
Muscle Man Mickey creeps some people out...
Robo is amazing at Photoshop...

We good? :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:
You forgot:
Praline is HOT in goggles.

well right after that shot my DH ...wonderful loving DH tells me to HOLD REALLY STILL as a HUGE sting ray was swimming up next to me and he wanted to get a shot of me NEXT to this HUGE sting ray (huge being the word of the hour)

This is the shot he took!!!!!
165122me.JPG

I added a drawing of myself because the skywriting man would have been proud of me.. I walked on water I did :rotfl:
the little bubbles were me hahahah

I LOVE THIS!!!! :cool1: DD is so excited that you added Mickey! :lovestruc

Sorry I used such an old fashioned Mickey. I thought it would be funny plus that was the first photo I found where he was posing in a manner that would fit.

Still not bad for a 5 minute P'Shop.

well right after that shot my DH ...wonderful loving DH tells me to HOLD REALLY STILL as a HUGE sting ray was swimming up next to me and he wanted to get a shot of me NEXT to this HUGE sting ray (huge being the word of the hour)

This is the shot he took!!!!!
165122me.JPG

I added a drawing of myself because the skywriting man would have been proud of me.. I walked on water I did :rotfl:
the little bubbles were me hahahah

LMAO!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I have to admit that this thread went onto a positive note....I was worried for a bit.. I have a favor to ask and I do know this is off the original topic...but you see DD5 saw the pic of her big sis w/Mickey added... was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to put "someone" w/her in her pic.
She would be VERY greatful! princess:
Disney029.jpg

I have to admit that this thread went onto a positive note....I was worried for a bit.. I have a favor to ask and I do know this is off the original topic...but you see DD5 saw the pic of her big sis w/Mickey added... was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to put "someone" w/her in her pic.
She would be VERY greatful! princess:
Disney029.jpg

Awww - how sweet. Tammy is asking that someone photoshop *ME* into the picture with her daughter!! :goodvibes

Will someone please take care of this for her! It would make her daughters day!!! ;) :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter