Singles Social club

I'm going a bit overboard on my US pass purchase... but since I can do the Flex Pay for them even though I'm not a resident, I figured what the hell, why not go for it. :rotfl:

I really wish I still had my AP from YEARS ago. I was so cute in that little laminated picture on the back. (Yup... My first AP was back in the late 80s/early 90's.... ) The biggest issue with my making multiple trips is going to be available time off work. Only 2 weeks Vacation this year, but that jumps to 3 starting next year.

If I make any other short trips down this year beyond my planned 2 weeks, I'll be using flex time which is SUPPOSED to be used for being sick... and if not used they cash out at the end of the year. I've become a fan of that extra cash. :)

But.... Orlando may call my name.

LOL, I understand the extra cash, but I am warning you ahead of time. . .lol.

I agree, quite awesome. . .of course, and this is just a warning, once you buy an AP, it starts screaming in your ear to book more trips. I bought my first WDW AP in 2008 and I ended up going on 5 trips that year and 6 trips the next year, 5 in 2009, 3 in 2010 before I moved here. . .lol.

I've never had one, but it would burn a hole in my pocket if I did. Come to think of it I am already going twice this year...maybe I should consider getting one.:wizard:

Thanks Augie. . .its kind of funny. On Tuesday at the gym while on the treadmill, the treadmill kept telling me I needed to increase the speed of my walk in order to get my heart rate up because the treadmill was maxx'd out on the incline part. . .I guess its working. . .lol.

You maxed out the incline? Did you have it set on mountain? That kills my legs. I prefer the elliptical. :)

You maxed out the incline? Did you have it set on mountain? That kills my legs. I prefer the elliptical. :)

I can't go the distance on the elliptical. I was using the cardio training cycle on the treadmill. And yes, I maxed out the incline. The first time I only lasted 10 minutes and my speed sucked raw eggs. Now I go 30 minutes walking at a 15 minute mile pace, all on an incline. I have been at it about 3 to 5 days a week for 4 weeks. . .My trainer got a kick out of me maxing it out. . .he thought it was funny.

LOL, I understand the extra cash, but I am warning you ahead of time. . .lol.

I was planning on getting one originally, but money getting tight end of the year caused me to have to drop the Disney portion of the trip. This sudden found money is just letting me add it back in.

I've never had one, but it would burn a hole in my pocket if I did. Come to think of it I am already going twice this year...maybe I should consider getting one.:wizard:

I'd do it. If you already have 2 trips planned, it makes a LOT of sense. Just figure the cost of tickets for your 2 trips and it often comes out cheaper. Add in free parking (if staying offsite), and AP discounts for onsite hotels, and things start to make a LOT more sense. Plus the Tables In Wonderland Card is an awesome additional option you have available. (It even covers alcoholic beverages)

I can't do ellipticals.... They KILL my legs... and my heart rate. I think a lot of that may have to do with the fact that my natural stride is a lot longer than the rotation on them. Freakin long legged ******* that I am.

I'd do it. If you already have 2 trips planned, it makes a LOT of sense. Just figure the cost of tickets for your 2 trips and it often comes out cheaper. Add in free parking (if staying offsite), and AP discounts for onsite hotels, and things start to make a LOT more sense. Plus the Tables In Wonderland Card is an awesome additional option you have available. (It even covers alcoholic beverages)
I'm going to count my days and figure it out. I'll have to estimate since I don't have exact dates for January yet. And it starts to sound really appealing when you add in that I'm still trying to sneak down there in the Fall for the F&W festival.
I can't do ellipticals.... They KILL my legs... and my heart rate. I think a lot of that may have to do with the fact that my natural stride is a lot longer than the rotation on them. Freakin long legged ******* that I am.

Awww...be nice to yourself. It should be freakin long legged prince...or pyrate?

I'm going to count my days and figure it out. I'll have to estimate since I don't have exact dates for January yet. And it starts to sound really appealing when you add in that I'm still trying to sneak down there in the Fall for the F&W festival.

I am telling you, it really can save you money if you stay onsite.

Awww...be nice to yourself. It should be freakin long legged prince...or pyrate?

For my original Annual Pass decision, I figured I'd be down for a week both times. Now out of that week, let's say i just made it to the park for 3 or 4 days. Short trip, means Parkhopper... you know... so you can maybe hit AK in the AM, MGM at night on a day.... So 3 day parkhopper x2. Then since i'm offsite, add $14 a day for parking, and the numbers start to look VERY good.

The 2nd option is a non exp ticket..... but a 8 day parkhopper non-exp is $10 less than an AP.... a 10 day non parkhopping non-exp is only $25 cheaper... and they don't include any discounts, free parking, etc.... so once again, numbers look very attractive for the AP.

:)

Oh! And i don't qualify as a Pyrate. Not enough wenches.... I bathe too often... and kinda suck at sword fighting.

I have this card that you speak of. I can't tell you how much money it has saved me on bar tabs. . .lol.

I am telling you, it really can save you money if you stay onsite.

What is it.... usual AP discounts when available run 20-40%? I think I see the current AP discounts are running 32%-42% off the rack rate depending on the hotel class.

Of course... you can't get free dining, but with what you save you can either pay for the dining plan (AP holder can add the dining plan to a room only res), pay out of pocket for your meals... or get the Tables In Wonderland card and use it's discount on your tableservice meals.

OH! Random fun for today.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGzlZ4wXFM

What is it.... usual AP discounts when available run 20-40%? I think I see the current AP discounts are running 32%-42% off the rack rate depending on the hotel class.

Of course... you can't get free dining, but with what you save you can either pay for the dining plan (AP holder can add the dining plan to a room only res), pay out of pocket for your meals... or get the Tables In Wonderland card and use it's discount on your tableservice meals.

OH! Random fun for today.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGzlZ4wXFM

That sounds about right. I have gotten as much as 50% off on rooms.

I have this card that you speak of. I can't tell you how much money it has saved me on bar tabs. . .lol.

Expect to be dragged to bars while I'm down there.....

(saturday night is Citywalk... but there are 6 other nights to choose from. :rotfl:)

For my original Annual Pass decision, I figured I'd be down for a week both times. Now out of that week, let's say i just made it to the park for 3 or 4 days. Short trip, means Parkhopper... you know... so you can maybe hit AK in the AM, MGM at night on a day.... So 3 day parkhopper x2. Then since i'm offsite, add $14 a day for parking, and the numbers start to look VERY good.

The 2nd option is a non exp ticket..... but a 8 day parkhopper non-exp is $10 less than an AP.... a 10 day non parkhopping non-exp is only $25 cheaper... and they don't include any discounts, free parking, etc.... so once again, numbers look very attractive for the AP.

:)

Oh! And i don't qualify as a Pyrate. Not enough wenches.... I bathe too often... and kinda suck at sword fighting.

:faint::faint: If you're going to get all mathematical on me I'm going to need pen and paper...and a drink.

By the way, how many wenches are required to be a pyrate? I wonder if I qualify? (as a pyrate, not a wench) Ooh wait, maybe I could be both. Louisa the pyrate wench. Has a nice ring to it. :rotfl:

That sounds about right. I have gotten as much as 50% off on rooms.

The AP discount for Disney hotels... and the employee rate I can now get at Universal hotels, is gonna make it a tough choice which property to stay at if I do my weekend getaways during the year....

Hmmmm..... just to get an idea....

Wilderness Lodge from October 9-16 (7 nights) in a standard 340sqft room.... $1314+tax (rough estimate using current room only rate on disney's site minus 40% current AP discount for Deluxe's)...

Universal Loews Royal Pacific... same dates in a standard 335sqft king room... $1248

Universal Loews Portifino Bay... same Dates in a standard 450sqft king room.... $1489

tough choice....

:faint::faint: If you're going to get all mathematical on me I'm going to need pen and paper...and a drink.

By the way, how many wenches are required to be a pyrate? I wonder if I qualify? (as a pyrate, not a wench) Ooh wait, maybe I could be both. Louisa the pyrate wench. Has a nice ring to it. :rotfl:

Any reason to drink! It is Friday night afterall! :rotfl:

(oh! That's right.... for you guys it's only thursday.... you poor poor things. :lmao:)

Honestly, I'm not sure what the official wench # would be to qualify. Mickey is gonna have to answer that question.

I think Princess Louisa sounds better. Plus I agree with DC I enjoy showering way to much to be a Pyrate.

Wait... You are complaining about being used as an object?? What kinda man are you?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I was planning on getting one originally, but money getting tight end of the year caused me to have to drop the Disney portion of the trip.

What!!!! Blasphamy I say!!!!! How could you consider dropping Disney :sad2:

I think Princess Louisa sounds better. Plus I agree with DC I enjoy showering way to much to be a Pyrate.

I like showers too, and I loathe stinky clients :crazy2: gross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter