Simple Disney Things.

"Welcome aboard Disney's Magical Express, we're on our way to Walt Disney World!"

Walking under the tunnel, onto Main Street and around the corner for the first time at MK.

Sitting on a bench with Fish & Chips from the UK pavilion overlooking World Showcase lagoon.

The Soarin' score.

Finally getting there, checking in and getting to your room, not having a care in the world for the next week/fortnight etc. *sigh*

-Seeing the castle lit at night in the different colors
-Magic, Memories and You show on the castle
-Watching my DD walk in the Castle and seeing Cinderella (I can see the wheels turning as if thinking, "Is she real?")...every...time
-click of seatbelt at Soarin'
-taste of carmel apple from German shop in Epcot
-Wishes....always!

I think I could list 100 things, too!!

Dole Whip
Turkey Leg and Churros
Checking in
Holiday lights at the Campgrounds
The "backside of water"
Exit 62
"Do you have a Key? Ok, good, I'll take mine just in case"
Sitting on the beach (at the campground) and watching the electric water parade and the fireworks
poolside games
The Disney information channels

Almost everything!

Hearing jiminy cricket for wishes... Leaving the park for the night and seeing the banner

The butterflies in my belly as I walk down Main St on our first day... And then I see the Castle... Oh that feeling!!!

Walking down Main Street.
First sight of Cinderella's Castle.
The smile on my DD's face.
The music.
This list could go on and on.

Walking around any of the parks or resorts at night. Everything seems calmer and more relaxed.
Eating at any of our normal counter-service restaurants. Pecos Bills, ABC Commissary.
The music on Main Street.
Going to sleep at night in a Disney resort after a long day in the heat.
The wake-up calls.

ConvenientTruth said:
Exit 62
"Do you have a Key? Ok, good, I'll take mine just in case"

Exit 62! And the second line made me literally LoL!

-going to Epcot on any given day to get the orange chicken for lunch
-seeing the Wedding Pavilion while on the monorail.

Grabbing breakfast at the Main St Bakery and finding a table at the Plaza Restaurant with a view of the castle. Talking about what we are going to do that day at MK.

Evenings in the gardens in the U.K pavilion with an adult beverage watching and listening to the British Revolution and seeing people of all ages getting up to dance. :cool1:

Evenings in the gardens in the U.K pavilion with an adult beverage watching and listening to the British Revolution and seeing people of all ages getting up to dance. :cool1:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

DH and I :love: watching this band perform, especially with an adult beverage in hand :goodvibes. DH and I are one of those type of people that you talk about that gets up to dance and sing right along with the group. Our kids think that DH and I are nuts for singing and dancing like we do....but we don't care we are having way too much fun :goodvibes. Can't wait to do it again on Tuesday :cool1:.

Takeoff on Rock n Roll Rollercoaster
Watching people duck from the cannon fire on POTC

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

DH and I :love: watching this band perform, especially with an adult beverage in hand :goodvibes. DH and I are one of those type of people that you talk about that gets up to dance and sing right along with the group. Our kids think that DH and I are nuts for singing and dancing like we do....but we don't care we are having way too much fun :goodvibes. Can't wait to do it again on Tuesday :cool1:.

Sooo jealous. Have a great time!

We watch every set and join in as well.:woohoo:

Made me smile: my nieces meeting Alice
Made me cry: telling Walt and Mickey statue "we had a nice time and we will see you next year"

Well, I made it to post #95 and then I could no longer read through the tears. That statue gets me every time. Love this thread! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter