• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silly question

I stumbled upon it, you'll have to excuse me. I'm still recovering from pregnancy brain! LOL

There are not silly, stupid, etc. etc. questions on these boards!

Enquiring minds always want to know!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

PS: re: pregnancy brain, it never goes away!

;)

Scratch.. I see we are in Disney the same dates (well me one day earlier!) where are you staying?

We are doing the luau too - maybe the same night?

Look for my white thighs and green ribbon :)

>>^..^<<

We have the Spirit of Aloha booked for Tuesday August 26th 8:00

Cirque Wednesday August 27th at 9:00

Mickey's BBQ Thursday August 28th 6:30

Hoop Dee Doo Saturday August 30 5:00

We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge but not as lucky as you guys to be able to get Concierge. I'm just happy that we get to go again!LOL

We actually get there the 23rd but the 24th is for shopping!

We usually go in the winter/spring time for less that a week so this time wanted to make sure we did some different things!

Anything match?

Scratch

Hi Scratch,

Nothing matches so far.... we did HDD & Cirque last year.

We are doing the Luau on the 28th (when you do the BBQ) lol

We are doing the Surise Safari on the 30th.....

Are you flying home on Sep 1? we could be on the same flight!

We are only at AKL for 3 nights - I loved it last year and although I am looking forward to the Beach Club.. we are saving AKL for last.

>>^..^<<

Oh, I'd LOVE to stay at AKL again but I'll have to be content with going for a visit and dinner at Boma, for now. Gotta pay all those university bills! :eek:

Janet and Cass, I'll look forward to hearing about the Luau as I might try that in October.

When I made the PS's they did not have the Spirit available for Thursday or was it the BBQ not availabe on Tuesday? :confused: :rolleyes: Anyways, took what I could get!

I'm also going to look into upgrading to concierge for one night to see if we could do the Sunrise Safari. I know that DD would love this!(as a matter of fact, so would I!LOL)

We are flying SkyService. They were the only airline that had a late night flight. This way we can at least stay until 5:00 until having to head back to the airport! There was no way I wanted to get up at 4:00 a.m. to go home! DD can rest during her first day of school.;) And with any luck she will have this one teacher who is also a Disney Person! So she will be understanding!

See you around the Lodge!

Scratch

Originally posted by TimNDansMom
Oh, I'd LOVE to stay at AKL again but I'll have to be content with going for a visit and dinner at Boma, for now. Gotta pay all those university bills! :eek:

Janet and Cass, I'll look forward to hearing about the Luau as I might try that in October.

Hi TimNDansMom - you can bet each of us will have huge trip reports LOL (Ive been know to be long winded :) )

=================

Scratch - hope you are able to upgrade to concierge and go on the Sunrise Safari - it's really nice.

Funny - I had the luau booked for the tuesday late show and then it ended up friends were coming to Disney but we needed to go the Thursday so we switiched just last week.

We are flying Scare-Canada and hopefully the schedules will not change -right now we are departing around 2pm - I have a limo booked for 11:30am leaving AKL. But who knows with all this Bankruptcy stuff going on.

See you around the resort!

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter