Silly irritations

The name “Pop Pop” for a grandfather.

Lol. All 3 of my kid’s grandfathers are PopPop. One would rather be Pap Pap, though.

I imagine you don’t care for *NSYNC’s (wow, that autocorrected to proper spelling) “Pop”. Or when Donkey pops his lips in Shrek.:)

For some reason service people working at any of my neighbor's houses always seem to park in front of my house. It IS a public street, and it is perfectly legal, and isn't a problem, but if you are cutting the lawn, fixing the HVAC, cleaning the pool, cleaning the house, delivering GrubHub, and there are no cars in the street in front of the house where you are going, I would think you would park in front of that house.
Today, I had my garbage cans and my car in front of my house. My neighbor across the street and one house down has a house cleaner. I was watching today as he arrived. The house he works at had no cars in front of it with room for two cars to park, and no cars in a driveway that has room for three cars. He went two houses past that house (and one house past mine), turned around and parked two houses from where he was working, in front of a fire hydrant. Did I mention that there was a parking space in front of the house immediately next door to the house he was working at, but he elected to park two houses away, illegally.

Similar to the above, at a previous address I had other people park in front of my street mailbox. When blocked, the post office won’t deliver the mail. Now to add insult to injury, the mail carrier would leave a note in the mailbox saying the mail could not be delivered because a vehicle was blocking the mailbox. Number one, do you think I was blocking my own mailbox? Leave a note on the offending vehicle, not in the victim mailbox. Number two, if you got out of the mail truck to put that note in the box, couldn’t you just as easily have left the mail too?

People’s obsession with toilet paper. I now plan to give toilet paper as gifts since people love it so much. They can add it to their 10 year supply.

Middle schoolers’ jacked up teeth. I’m a teacher for this age group, and some of their teeth are so awful at this pre braces age. I love all my students very much, but I can’t look at a few of their mouths. It just skeeves me out so badly. I breath a sigh of relief when the braces go on!

My next door neighbor has a big front garden with just a couple small shrubs. And then there are about 6 giant weeds/grass growing that I just want to pull so so badly.

My next door neighbor has a big front garden with just a couple small shrubs. And then there are about 6 giant weeds/grass growing that I just want to pull so so badly.

Yes! I am tempted to weed my neighbor’s yard too. I actually really like weeding. Would it be weird if I just went and did it?
I also want to water their poor dry hanging baskets.

People who use multiple explanation marks or question marks at the end of a sentence!!!!! Know what I mean?????? (That hurt just to type it.)

@China Expat , I like your profile picture.

Yes! I am tempted to weed my neighbor’s yard too. I actually really like weeding. Would it be weird if I just went and did it?
I also want to water their poor dry hanging baskets.
I weed the side closest to us and water that whole side too...grass strip and all. We have back of house driveways and garages and I weed his rock strip next to his driveway (and next to my yard) that he let weeds and grass grow real big. I wish I could weed his front but his front windows are there and I don't want him to see me. Other night I walked the dog at like 10pm so I did grab a few big weeds out. Lol. I like weeding too. Especially after a rain when you can just pull them up easy.

I weed the side closest to us and water that whole side too...grass strip and all. We have back of house driveways and garages and I weed his rock strip next to his driveway (and next to my yard) that he let weeds and grass grow real big. I wish I could weed his front but his front windows are there and I don't want him to see me. Other night I walked the dog at like 10pm so I did grab a few big weeds out. Lol. I like weeding too. Especially after a rain when you can just pull them up easy.

Sneaky covert operations... we could wear all black and go out at midnight and weed!

Similar to the above, at a previous address I had other people park in front of my street mailbox. When blocked, the post office won’t deliver the mail. Now to add insult to injury, the mail carrier would leave a note in the mailbox saying the mail could not be delivered because a vehicle was blocking the mailbox. Number one, do you think I was blocking my own mailbox? Leave a note on the offending vehicle, not in the victim mailbox. Number two, if you got out of the mail truck to put that note in the box, couldn’t you just as easily have left the mail too?
Wow! Never had an issue with that in 37 years in this house. The letter carriers here have no issue with cars parked in front of the mailbox.

Mine turns his yawns into Wookiee speak. And at home, in public, wherever...he doesn't care. AARGH.

Ugh, I have the wanna be wookie too. He claims "it feels good" to make the noise when he yawns but I have come to believe that it only feels so good when he is doing it in my presence. When he yaws in the other room, I don't hear him do it. I work very hard to resist the urge to punch him in the throat.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest