Significance of Attractions Listed As “Schedule Unavailable”?

Christin82

Mouseketeer
In checking things to do-attractions and adjusting the calendar as far out as it goes (2/26), is it common to see a number of attractions listed as “schedule unavailable”? For example, everything in Toontown as well as GOTG is showing as “schedule unavailable.” I hope this isn’t an indicator that Toontown and GOTG are soon to be added to the refurb list. Can anyone reassure me that this probably isn’t going to be the case?

As the dates for my trip are getting closer, I have been checking the calendar daily in the hopes that no additional refurbs will be scheduled between 2/28-3/4.

The only new refurb I see is Space, which was already reported here on another thread. I think the refurb list for my trip is likely to be as follows:
1. SB Castle
2. Space Mountain
3. WOC
4. F!
5. Astro Orbitor
6. Sailing Ship Columbia
7. Grizzly River Run

I really, really hope Toontown and GOTG won’t be added to this list. My youngest son is soooo excited about Mickey’s House, and my older son loves RR. We have never been on GOTG and were really looking forward to it.

Can anyone comment on the significance of the “Schedule Unavailable” list?

Last edited:
I have noticed that as well - that some attractions show no schedule - Space did show as under refurbishment yesterday though so it was different. However much their website can have glitches it's still worrisome when this stuff shows up but honestly everything on their site is "subject to change" so nothing is a guarantee.

Don't worry about "schedule unavailable", it really means nothing. I did notice that Astro orbitor went from the refurbishment list to the schedule unavailable list this morning for dates at the end of February, so that likely means it's coming back.

Edit: forget what I said about Astro, now it's back on the refurb list.

Last edited:
GOTG will probably never go down for a full refurb, because of the 3 towers they usually will just take one of the towers offline at a time when they need to do refurb work. That's how it worked back when it was ToT. It just means the wait times get longer since they loose 1/3 of the rides capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter