Shuttles at Nickelodean Suites

dangler

<font color=darkorchid>TY, are we going to need a
:goodvibesHi!

We were thinking of staying at the Nickelodean Suites, but I wondered what the Shuttles were like there. Do they have many times that they go to and from the theme parks? How late do they run? We won't have a car, so I wondered if it was worth taking the shuttles, or just renting a car for our stay.
Anyone stayed the Nickelodean Suites? What were your thoughts on it?

Thanks!

Hi! We have been there twice and the kids had a total blast!!! We took the shuttle to Epcot one day and Magic Kingdom another.....They aren't bad. They do several times a day and also go to Universal and Sea World. Have a great time and if I can answer any other questions, feel free to PM me. Oh, how many are in your party? We REALLY wanted that kitchen but had to get the 2 bedroom and it only has the micro and mini fridge, which both sucked, but then again if you arent' going to be cooking it's no big deal.....I dont' get why only the one bedrooms have the kitchen.

We never used the shuttle but have been 3 times hoping Feb will be the 4th. the kids had a blast!! they love it and even my little guy 3 begs to go back all the time! Our 2 bedroom just had the fridge, plenty of size though for some basics like milk, juic, yogurts, the sink and counter area with some cupboards, and the micro. We never cook on vacation so it was perfect. we got cereal and snacks, drinks and all for the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!