show today?

For those still wondering, just got this on facebook

"Hey everyone! Just letting you know there will be no podcast released today, but we’ll be back next week. Sorry!"
Thanks for the info

Awwwwww...but with Universal coverage, I understand. I also was starting to figure maybe the crew was taking some time off with the busy week they had last week, which is even more understandable.

They posted saying no show today. Hope everyone is ok!

There is a lot of Universal Coverage today - I saw the team posting reports from the new Endless Summer resort and just recently entering the area for the new Hagrid ride so I suspect Craig and Ryno are out involved with that and thus no one to produce the show

There is a lot of Universal Coverage today - I saw the team posting reports from the new Endless Summer resort and just recently entering the area for the new Hagrid ride so I suspect Craig and Ryno are out involved with that and thus no one to produce the show
That would make a lot of sense, but usually they prerecord when that’s the case, so I’m still guessing something unplanned happened.

I know a lot of us are bummed abt no show this week, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to let the team know how much so many of us enjoy all of the content yall put out on a regular basis. I hope everyone is well and keep up the great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter