Show Schedule on Current Wonder 5 Night from San Diego?

BalooHoo

Mouseketeer
Can anyone currently on the Wonder 5 night from San Diego share the evening show schedule for each of the 5 nights? Bonus points for also listing the movies playing during the cruise! Thanks!

Piggybacking…I am also wondering what the 2 dinner menus are other than the 3 standard restaurant (and also if AP is regular or Animation Magic). Thanks to anyone who can help!

Last edited:

Historically it has been Pirates and "Let the Magic Begin" - check out other 5 night Wonder sailings here: https://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/ (not Alaska ones)

Yeah, that’s what I would have guessed but I thought I saw someone online say they didn’t have the pirate menu on a 5 night, so I was wondering if it had changed since the restart.

The 5 night Baja info from the DCL Blog is from the before times so I was hoping someone had more recent experience. I just don’t want to get my hopes up about certain menu items if they won’t be there (like the truffle pasta in AP—not offered on my cruise in October).

I am also wondering what the 2 dinner menus are other than the 3 standard restaurant (and also if AP is regular or Drawn to the Magic). Thanks to anyone who can help!

AP would be the regular one. They only do the one where you get to draw if everyone gets AP twice.

I checked the DCL Blog and it seems that the Wonder was doing "World of Flavor" rather than Pirate Night menu.

AP would be the regular one. They only do the one where you get to draw if everyone gets AP twice

Not on my October cruise. It was only a 3 night but we had Animation Magic instead of the regular AP menu. I was pretty surprised.

AP would be the regular one. They only do the one where you get to draw if everyone gets AP twice.

I checked the DCL Blog and it seems that the Wonder was doing "World of Flavor" rather than Pirate Night menu.
Since COVID they have been doing the drawing one on the Magic & Wonder on short cruises. I miss Sorcerer Mickey.

Just off!

Dining was Let the Magic Begin (Night 1) and Pirates (Night 3) plus regular Tritons, Tiana, and AP (not drawing, sorcerer Mickey).

Shows were Golden Mickeys (Night 2), Frozen (Night 4), and Disney Dreams (Night 5). Turning Red was in the Walt Disney theater the first night and comedian/magician on the third.

Movies schedule attached.

Attachments

• 8BAECE11-5BCF-4CBE-9333-06F5544BF177.jpeg
    8BAECE11-5BCF-4CBE-9333-06F5544BF177.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Since COVID they have been doing the drawing one on the Magic & Wonder on short cruises. I miss Sorcerer Mickey.

Interesting. I guess that would be the option - swap it so everyone gets that. Sad though that it's not Sorcerer Mickey - when I was on Magic or Wonder I always loved starting in AP (yes, it was a request, but I always got it) because it was so magical.

Just off!

Dining was Let the Magic Begin (Night 1) and Pirates (Night 3) plus regular Tritons, Tiana, and AP (not drawing, sorcerer Mickey).

Shows were Golden Mickeys (Night 2), Frozen (Night 4), and Disney Dreams (Night 5). Turning Red was in the Walt Disney theater the first night and comedian/magician on the third.

Movies schedule attached.

Thank you soooo much for this! I was worried there would just be one or two shows and no variety acts. This is all great news!

Interesting. I guess that would be the option - swap it so everyone gets that. Sad though that it's not Sorcerer Mickey - when I was on Magic or Wonder I always loved starting in AP (yes, it was a request, but I always got it) because it was so magical.
I always do exactly the same thing. Love starting a cruise in AP.

Thanks so much for the information! Hope you had a great cruise!

Were all seats full, or were they spaced out? Any trouble getting into the shows?

Thanks so much for the information! Hope you had a great cruise!

Were all seats full, or were they spaced out? Any trouble getting into the shows?

No trouble getting into the shows. No requirement to space groups apart, but there also wasn’t enough people at the show to fill the theater.

I always do exactly the same thing. Love starting a cruise in AP.
And I’ve always requested AP the last night! I always get “the feels” when Sorcerer Mickey comes out! Good way to remember the cruise!

Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter