Show off your tattoo

I have no tattoos, but I saw a guy at a gas station once who had the tree of life from AK on one leg, the Mickey ears tower on the other leg, Cinderella's castle on one arm, and Spaceship Earth on the other arm. All were huge and VERY detailed. Talk about a Disney fan! :)

Hopefully WDW won't build any more parks because he has run out of limbs! ;)

Mine (in order of newest to oldest) ~

268176_2087277296081_1069637892_2403078_4482272_n.jpg

QUOTE]

Really love the convallaria tattoo. (Lily of the valley). It's one of my favorite plants and I"ve never before seen a tattoo of it. The artist did a great job.

Jim

My one and only (right now). Had it a year and a half. The shades of purple look much nicer in person.

tattoo.jpg

Has to be a double account, it's the same exact picture. Unless someones stealing pics?

I was not stealing pics. I was trying to just quote the second picture and saying that it was type of tattoo that I would love to get but it did not quote the way I wanted.

Please let the original poster that I apologize for "taking" her pic.

my oldest dd28 just got her first one...
DSCN0906.jpg

I was not stealing pics. I was trying to just quote the second picture and saying that it was type of tattoo that I would love to get but it did not quote the way I wanted.

Please let the original poster that I apologize for "taking" her pic.
That's how I read your comment too but I can see how it could be taken the other way. It sounded like you might already have the tattoo and it was your favorite but I see what you meant. :)

280507_2235318730814_1483337530_2424145_4297905_o-1.jpg

I got this about 4 weeks ago. I had reconnected with my 30 year old nephew on facebook, and found he has been tattooing for several years. I saw some of his work and we arranged to have him do this one for me when we went to Michigan for a visit. I was really nervous about having a character done because you have to really get it perfectly, especially in the face. I googled many pictures of cross eyed Disney characters. He did an awesome job! I wanted a much smaller one, but he convinced me that it would lose a lot of detail if small. So on my small calf, this covers about 1/3 of it.

My one and only (right now). Had it a year and a half. The shades of purple look much nicer in person.

tattoo.jpg

my oldest dd28 just got her first one...
DSCN0906.jpg

I love both of these SO much!

I only have one tattoo right now - I will try and get a pic later to share. The only pics I have are right after it was done and it's really bloody.

Want to get another, though. I would LOVE to have Cory Miller do one for me.

Anyone in the Twin Cities here? You have a place/artist you recommend?

I just did the start of my back piece, 9 hours of work...I love it, because I can show it if I want to, and still work for disney!;)
still have a lot to do! getting worked on april 2!

23k2b7k.jpg

Some really nice ink here. Now if Mrs. Tex would just stop threatening to put me out of the house if I ever show up with a tattoo...:scared:

Some really nice ink here. Now if Mrs. Tex would just stop threatening to put me out of the house if I ever show up with a tattoo...:scared:

Agree -- Mr. Smurfs threatens the same thing. I'd love a little smurf on my right back hip. Either that, or the deathly hallows symbol....:goodvibes

This is a really bad picture of my tattoo about 30 seconds after I got it, but it's the only picture I have on this computer.

200543_1004278959150_1590150138_30005181_6554_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter