Show off your tattoo

I have a jayhawk on my ankle, but I'd love to know from the ones with something on top of their foot, did it hurt bad?

Mine on the top of my foot was my most painful but not at all unbearable. It's also my only tat that bled. :confused3

I saw a woman in WDW a few years ago with a whole back tattoo of a bouncing Tigger in full color.

My second tattoo, probably 5-10 years old:

anklet.jpg

This is my favorite one. I've wanted a tattoo but am so undecisive about what but this one is great. Simple yet cute.

My husband has a Grumpy on his calf and a dragon on his back.

My Mom has at least two - one on top of her foot and one on cleavage.

IMG-20110729-00026.jpg

Got this one 2 years ago, it's on my right calf, picture is kind of dark, but it was the best I had on short notice, I :love: it! I also have 2 others, but don't have pictures of them, one is around my left ankle, its something that my grandfather wrote to me when I was little and the other is the Japanese symbol for brave, on the back of my neck.

edit: sorry it's so big, can't figure out how to make it smaller :-/

anklet.jpg

This is my favorite one. I've wanted a tattoo but am so undecisive about what but this one is great. Simple yet cute.

My husband has a Grumpy on his calf and a dragon on his back.

My Mom has at least two - one on top of her foot and one on cleavage.

My first tattoo, probably 10-15 years old:

Sorcerer.jpg

anklet.jpg

My 3rd tattoo, 1.5 years old:

Hiddenmickey.jpg

I love them!

Do you have two accounts or do you two just have the same tatoo?

070-1.jpg
The picture isnt the best, the brightness doesnt show the darkness of the colors. but you get the idea!

I'll post mine when I get a chance and am by my computer. It's just your typical pirate weiner dog with his parrot, guarding his treasure chest of bones though.

I'll post mine when I get a chance and am by my computer. It's just your typical pirate weiner dog with his parrot, guarding his treasure chest of bones though.

Oh...one of those? I've seen those a million and one times. I guess I'll look again. **shrug**

;)

I missed one.... Oops.

33493_1487749388258_1069637892_1439937_4310030_n.jpg

This is on that same leg with the lily of the valleys.... with the hidden mickey. Anyone spot it, in the lillies?

Here is one of mine - I also have a palm tree on the inside ankle of the same leg:

ry%3D400

- Laura

Do you have two accounts or do you two just have the same tatoo?

I could be wrong but it looks like the second poster was trying to quote the first poster saying that she would like to have a tattoo like that, not that they have the same tattoo;) Does that make any sense - LOL

IMAG0038-1.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

JonJ.jpg

IMAG0002-1.jpg

The ship was a cover up and started the the leg, there is more now with more added to the back, as far as color, and a pirate shark and crab added to the front and ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter