Show me: your black/white or sepia photos

moi_out_front.jpg

CarolC's neice being silly (or looking at her pic as my avatar...)

Both of these were taken in color. I used the Kodak EasyShare software to add the black and white and sepia effects.

299sepia_SplMt-med.jpg

299bw_50s-med.jpg

Here are a couple photos in b/w (obviously not Disney related ;) ).

My son in b/w:
111909bens_face_bw-med.jpg

My niece in b/w:
111909lauren_bw-med.jpg

My friend and her newborn son in b/w:
111909matthew_bw-med.jpg

Thanks for looking!

bWflowers.jpg

(how sick is it that no matter where i go i always take flowers mostly :rolleyes1 )

I don't typically do beach pics in b&w because I love the color of the water, but this was an overcast day, and everything looked a little gray anyway.

DSC_0040_edited-1.jpg

fitzperry said:
I don't typically do beach pics in b&w because I love the color of the water, but this was an overcast day, and everything looked a little gray anyway.

:thumbsup2 IMHO I agree that B&W is great for this shot!!!
DSC_0040_edited-1.jpg

Everyone on this board has been such an inspiration. You've encouraged me to try different things with my photography. Please let me know what you think.
89602bwtree_600_x_450_.jpg

I wasn't fully aware that my camera had the ability to shoot in B&W or Sepia. I found the settings and was trying them out at a picnic yesterday. Here's a B&W that turned out nicely.

299100_1878-med.jpg

iNTeNSeBLue98 said:
I wasn't fully aware that my camera had the ability to shoot in B&W or Sepia. I found the settings and was trying them out at a picnic yesterday. Here's a B&W that turned out nicely.

299100_1878-med.jpg

Sweet pic! FYI, you're usually better off to shoot in color and convert to b&w or sepia after you download because images shot in b&w generally cannot be converted to color. Shooting in color gives you more options.

I need to find some opportunities to take pictures of something other than my kids! But I thought I'd post another one anyway ;) This is my 6yo playing in my wedding dress. I wish I'd captured more of her face, but I like the way her hands are playing with the dress.

DSC_0011c.jpg

fitzperry said:
Sweet pic! FYI, you're usually better off to shoot in color and convert to b&w or sepia after you download because images shot in b&w generally cannot be converted to color. Shooting in color gives you more options.

Thanks for the tip.

If you look back at the pic of 50s PrimeTime that I took in color and converted, the image is grainy after the switch. The one of Splash Mountain that I converted from color to Sepia was done the same way, but looks much better.

a quick snap of my DD impatiently waiting for some food (albeit w/ blown highlights :headache: )
Sevara watching me cooking at the barbie
moibbqbw.jpg

winning isn't the only thing, but try telling that to a six year old rugby player...

the agony of defeat
defeat.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter