Should I change one of ARs?

cmm

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to WDW for about 15 years, so I need some help planning my meals. After reading a lot (books and this board), here is what I have planned:
Day 1 - arrival, Epcot: dinner at Biergarten
Day 2 - Magic Kingdom: character lunch or dinner at Crystal Palace
Day 3 - Animal Kingdom: dinner at Boma
Day 4 - MGM: Fantasmic dinner at Mama Melrose's
Day 5 - MK: character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Day 6 - Epcot: Akershus Princess lunch, dinner at LeCellier (unfortunately these reservations are only 5 hours apart as that was the best I could get)

We will have MYW dining plan, so we needed an extra table service meal since we can't use the plan for Fantasmic. I am thinking of cancelling Akershus due to the many mixed reviews I have heard. My daughter is 6, but I don't think she will care that much as we haven't talked about it a lot. What do you think that I could change Akershus to? I will be there this month, so time is running short.
Thanks for your help from a newbie! :flower:

I would also skip the Akershus meal...If your Daughter really doesn't mind, I'd eat somewhere else or keep my appetite for Le cellier.

My kids love character meals but are not dissapoinnted if we don't go to them. To them it is a bonus. They get to see them in the park anyways.

The one great thing about those meals is the time you don't spend in line at the parks to see those characters...leaves more time to hit the rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter