shopping mall & transportation

lolinmr

Mouseketeer
Can you let me know if there is a near by mall and if the ART runs to or near the vinicity of it? I thought I read about it here but couldn't find info through the search. Thanks! :hippie:

The Block at Orange is a gigantic shopping center, it would be too far to walk to if you stay close to the parks, but we stayed at the doubletree and took a cab. Hope you don't get stuck by the lights! It was 10$ for us on the way there, but on the way back we got stuck at every single light (it was like a curse!) and it cost 19$. Its definitely worth it if you enjoy shopping or want to eat somewhere nice away from the park. If you get a chance to have a Chen roll at Koji's sushi bar, do so! They're to die for! Otherwise, there is a Dave and Busters there as well.

The L route of ART has a stop at the Block in Orange.

Our hotel stop was right after this stop and this was really the only time we had people on the shuttle with us! When they got on after shopping at the mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter