• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sharing

Pudding mum

Earning My Ears
We will be on our first visit next month!!! We are having to pay for food oop. Which cs are good for sharing between four of us!!! The less we spend on food the more the kids can spend :lmao:

We will be on our first visit next month!!! We are having to pay for food oop. Which cs are good for sharing between four of us!!! The less we spend on food the more the kids can spend :lmao:

Just about anywhere, honestly. All the counter service places have either pictures or representations of the menu items. You can also stand back a bit and watch as others come through the lines and see the portion size.

Also remember you don't have to order the complete basket meal. You could just get fries in one basket and then order just a burger for someone else.

And adults can order kids meals very easily at the counter service places.

I haven't been to either of these places, but both are on the 'possible' list for CS for us next month ... with the thought of sharing (both on days where we have buffet/character meals that will leave us with not wanting big full meals, yet still a little hungry for a small meal). Flame Tree BBQ at AK, and pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus are both on my list.

*edited - I said I hadn't tried either, but on second thought - we DID share pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus. We split two pizza/salads between four of us and it was plenty for a lighter meal. Not so sure that will work for us now, because my oldest has a huge appetite, but when he was younger, splitting worked great.

We just got back and shared meals everywhere. Here are my favorites:

Magic Kingdom - we did BOG for lunch and the Contempo Cafe for dinner. It's in the Contemporary resort and portions are big. Our son LOVES watching the monorails overhead!

Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree BBQ. Only problem here was the kid doesn't like BBQ. So the 3 adults shared 2 meals and we got a kids meal too.

Hollywood Studios - Starring Rolls for lunch. The 4 of us managed to share 2 meals. We were on the dining plan, so we had giant cupcakes too!

Best of luck to you!

We always share at Cosmic Rays....my kids love the little animatronic show there as well!!

We have shared at Cosmic Ray's, Flame Tree BBQ, resort food court (breakfast platter), and probably other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter