• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shareholoders' Club - a new question

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
I know there are other threads on the shareholders' club but I haven't been able to determinte one thing: Where does one buy shares in the US? Can you get them through one of the discount brokers?

EuroDisney shares are not listed on the NYSE, so you might have to do a bit of extra work to find a dealer who will buy them for you. I don't know what the procedure is for buying sharing listed on stock exchanges outside the US.

Regards

Rob

I still haven't found the answer to that either. If you find out, will you PM me? I will do the same.

The minimum requirement for free membership of the Shareholders' Club is now 350 shares (it used to be 1,000 shares but that was reduced a year or two back). If you own less than 350 shares you can still join the Shareholders' Club, but you will have to pay an admin fee of about $5 per year.

Regards

Rob

We have just booked for New Year. Our shares have paid for themselves already on the first use!

Thanks to all for letting us know about the shareholders club.

Alec

:smooth:

According to the website, the fee to join for 2 years (if you don't buy 350 shares) is 15 Euro.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter