Shakeology...?

j&j620

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts/opinions/experience they can share about the Shakeology program. I googled it, but going through the search results was making me a little nutty! :crazy2: TIA!

Hi,

I love Shakeology. I drink it almost everyday and truly believe it was the one difference in my successful weight loss over the past 6 months. I have more energy, little to no cravings. I have noticed that my nails seem stronger. Ir you would like a sample send me a private message.

I love it too. In fact, both my husband and I like it so much he decided to become a beachbody coach!

I have been mixing the chocolate shake with cold coffee and ice to make a frapuccino-like shake and it's SO good, and filling. Lots of great stuff in it too.

Sorry to high-jack your thread j&j620, but I was wondering if anyone knows how they get their protein in the shake - whey? soy? I looked online and it just said that there were milk ingredients in the powder, but they didn't say what the protein was comprised of... (at least not where I could see).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter