Service men/women to Keep in our Prayers...feel free to add to the list

Tiggerlover,
I loved your "military spouse" pic, so I copied it for my posts. I hope that was okay.
My husband was activated in March (He has been full time in the NY Air National Guard for 14 years, after doing 5 years Active Duty) but thankfully he has not had to go anywhere... However, we did have to supply all the phone numbers for the resort for when we visit WDW!
God bless,
Otto's Doll

My brother Mike, who is a Major in the army, and is currently stationed in Iraq... and whose wife is expecting their 1st child.

Myself SSgt Cassandra Coolbaugh, and my hubby SSgt William Coolbaugh, both been deployed and will be stationed in Germany as of 2 October. Deploying to all the HOT desert locations once we get there.

we have 3 little ones. Trinity 2, Tyler 3, and Devin 4.

I'll miss you all and my frequent trips to WDW.

At least I'll have DL Paris

This thread is so touching! My brother is an Army Doctor that has just returned to his family after over a year apart. I'm hoping our soldiers ALL come home safely!

TTFN!

I fear our soldiers will be there longer than what any of us may have thought and may be in more danger. My thoughts for them and their families/friends

Continued prayers and good wishes of safety, good health and speedy, permanent returns for all those serving in harms way. God bless.

GREAT IDEA!!!!
Both my Daughter and Son-in-law are in the NAVY.He has returned from serving on board the USS KITTYHAWK in Iraq.Both are now stationed at GreatLakes Naval Training Station.

Let's remember to keep all our service men and women in our prayers,and hope they all come home safe......

!!!!!!!!!!GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!!!!!!!!!

May be a silly question and I may sound dumb but how do I add pictures to my reply?HELP PLEASE!!!everyones pics look so cute.

I would like to add my husband:

SGT Cory Goodell
1136th Transportation Company
Maine Army National Guard

My husband's unit was activated and left Maine on February 25th. They are currently serving in Kuwait. Although Cory returned home on September 1st on emergency leave, his unit remains in Kuwait. We pray for their comfort and safe return home SOON!

Wonderful thread. Thank you all.

Jason-my cousin is in the Army, but I haven't got a clue about what regiment, etc. he is in.

Blessings,
Diane :earsgirl:

My DH:
Josh
Army National Guard
2nd- 174th ADA
McConnesville, OH

Was gone for 2 months at the beginning of the war, but is back home now!:bounce:

My Marine friend is HOME!!!!! He returned yesterday from a historic 8 month deployment on the 26th MEU! :Pinkbounc

Now if he will just stay safe as he "celebrates" being home! :rolleyes: :hyper:

Nice to see some coming home, that's great. Continued prayers and protection for all those still serving around the world. And thanks.

Dan

We have a young man in our church that is stationed in Iraq, we got word last night that he was hit, we do not have a lot of details but it does not sound good, they say if he survives he could loose his leg(s) Please pray for Dale, he is 19 yrs old. When I get update I will let you know...

update on my friend Dale, they removed the bullets from his legs and he is doing well. Keep praying. We are gettting a care package to him monday.

My brother:
Bill Mize II
Army- 82nd Airborne
stationed outside Baghdad in Iraq

From today's newspaper:

"it will dispatch about 20,000 Marines to replace the Army's 82nd Airborne Division in western Iraq, including the Fallujah area where attacks have been most numerous."

Yeah!:teeth:

Continued prayers for all the service women and men, that they remain safe, in God's care. And for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, God speed along with comfort for loved ones, family and friends. Many thanks.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter