September exercise challenge: Looking to cooler temps in the fall! 35 challengers!

I just finished a 40 minute Tabata workout (DVD) and a 5 minute cool-down/stretch. This was my first time doing a Tabata workout & it was HARD, but I powered through :)

Total update: 95/1200

180/1500 another 20 minutes on elliptical this morning

Probably won't get in any exercise tomorrow due to work and soccer games and company. I am giving 4 massages tomorrow but I don't count work. I was running around all afternoon picking up the kids, grocery shopping, soccer practice for DD7. I'm wiped. DD12 has a friend sleeping over so the elliptical is not usable.

Yesterday morning workout at gym and afternoon workout with son at YMCA- total 100 minutes

350/1600

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey I know I'm a little late to the party but I would love to join for 1000 minutes this month. It will be tough with my new schedule but hopefully this will help me find the time to get it done.

I have done a run that was 75 minutes and 30 minutes of yoga so far this month. So that puts me at 105/1000

459/1700

Decided not to make my walking partner get up at 5:30 to walk with me so early. Instead I found another group and am walking with them. It's fun to walk with different people and different routes, but they are slower than I'm used to!!! Oh well, at least I'm up and moving!

Welcome vikdeco!

63 minute walk / run this morning

334/1000

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and finding time to get their minutes in!!!

Total today:
28 minute run
118 minute walk
45 minute bike ride

Total for today: 191

Monthly total: 1068/2700

Thanks so much.

30 minute run this morning. I'm almost to 3 miles in 30 minutes! So huge for me.

Total 280/900

hello! Happy Saturday! I did 45 minutes on the elliptical on Friday and then today was my long walk. 200 minutes! that brings me to:

601/1800

Thank you!

Have a great night!
Brooke

30 minute run. I'm hoping to get some strength training in later today, but for now...

Total 310/900

An hour of WERQ Saturday morning, and an hour of Hip Hop Hustle Saturday evening bring me to:

480/2000 :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter