September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

Southwest airfare through November 1st were released today!! That is what I have been waiting for:cool1::cool1:

So DH and I are booked to leave NY on their earliest flight out on Saturday and we will leave MCO the following Saturnday at around 5:30pm:):)

I am very excited now!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Now that airfare is done and we have the transfer to the port settled, we are using Magical express to airport...it's all good!!! I just need to loose a few more pounds and have a Konk Kooler in my hand and I will be ready to go!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Maryrn11168 said:
Southwest airfare through November 1st were released today!! That is what I have been waiting for:cool1::cool1:

So DH and I are booked to leave NY on their earliest flight out on Saturday and we will leave MCO the following Saturnday at around 5:30pm:):)

I am very excited now!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Now that airfare is done and we have the transfer to the port settled, we are using Magical express to airport...it's all good!!! I just need to loose a few more pounds and have a Konk Kooler in my hand and I will be ready to go!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just read your whole post and the only thing that stuck was Konk Kooler. Yummy!!!

:drive: Happy Limo bus charter update! :drive:

My brother's group just hopped on the bus, so there are only 4 seats remaining on the charter to the port, and 10 for the return trip. Anyone waiting to decide should wait no longer. Book now! It's going to be our mini-meet on wheels!

Crazy8Ma - you no longer have the biggest group on the bus! ::yes::

FYI - We will have a 15 passenger van on site at WDW and are willing to assist anyone needing to get to or from one of our stops. Let me know if you need a ride.

Jim

Johnny Quest said:

My brother's group just hopped on the bus, so there are only 4 seats remaining on the charter to the port, and 10 for the return trip. Anyone waiting to decide should wait no longer. Book now! It's going to be our mini-meet on wheels!

Sigris, could you please update this on your Facebook page?

FYI - We will have a 15 passenger van on site at WDW and are willing to assist anyone needing to get to or from one of our stops. Let me know if you need a ride.

Jim

No problem. I'll update it tonight ;)

Sigris, could you please update this on your Facebook page?

Jim[/QUOTE

Thanks for the update JQ and sorry to say but we trump you with 12. Indigo is with us. That makes us the biggest. Got our airfare yesterday. Counting the days. I don't know what a konk looker is but it sounds tropical and I can't wait to try one with my feet in the nice warm sand.:beach:

YAY!! Got my airfare yesterday too!!! Wow...gone are the days of the $59 flights!:faint:

Here is poison's "poison" from the bar at Serenity Bay. She said that it was very refreshing and delicious. I watched the bartender make it fresh(no mix). It has Passion fruit, orange juice and pina colada, with light and dark rum.

IMG_8562_zps14546a5a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

YAY!! Got my airfare yesterday too!!! Wow...gone are the days of the $59 flights!:faint:

In the Philly market Southwest is having Airtran handle all of the early non-stop flights which may or may not incur baggage fees (we received 2 different answers). We got tired of dealing with airfare and rented a 15 passenger van from National for our entire 2 week trip for $1350.00. Our friend Cass, who jumped ship, is staying in WDW with the van during the cruise(no parking fees).
Including fuel and an overnight stay in Savannah on the way down, it's still cheaper than flying, not to mention we have transportation for length of stay and room for all our crap.

In the Philly market Southwest is having Airtran handle all of the early non-stop flights which may or may not incur baggage fees (we received 2 different answers). We got tired of dealing with airfare and rented a 15 passenger van from National for our entire 2 week trip for $1350.00. Our friend Cass, who jumped ship, is staying in WDW with the van during the cruise(no parking fees).
Including fuel and an overnight stay in Savannah on the way down, it's still cheaper than flying, not to mention we have transportation for length of stay and room for all our crap.

I called SW about the airtran flights listed on the sw flights available page. I was told that if you book it through the southwest website..there will be NO baggage fees. You will receive your boarding pass and seat assignment 24 hours ahead. If you are unhappy with your seat assignment, just call or go up to the desk in the boarding area and ask for a change.

Good morning cruise friends:
After checking out the airfares, we've decided to take the AutoTrain. The lowest airfare from Pittsburgh to MCO plus DCL transportation to port would be $780. AutoTrain for us and our car and anything we want to take along - without restriction - is $710. It takes an extra day before and after for the transportation, but we're not on a time schedule, and we enjoy train travel.
This way when we get to Sanford on Saturday, we'll be able to head over to Cocoa beach, relax at Country Inn & Suites, have supper at our favorite restaurant and when we get back, we can again spend some time at Cocoa beach, maybe pick up some rock shrimp to bring back with us - can't do that if we're flying.

JohnnyQuest ... Someone pm'd me on face book with this question ...

"What time do you anticapate the pick ups to begin and what would be the approximate arrival time at the port?"

I believe they are interested in taking the bus. Can you let me know so I can answer them

Thanks

JohnnyQuest ... Someone pm'd me on face book with this question ...

"What time do you anticapate the pick ups to begin and what would be the approximate arrival time at the port?"

I believe they are interested in taking the bus. Can you let me know so I can answer them

Thanks

I am still coordinating with the dispatcher for Happy Limo, but we are going to time pick ups for a 10:45am port arrival. This puts the first pick up at approx. 8am.

As we get closer and the roster is finalized, I will notify all passengers of the exact route and schedule.

Thanks,
Jim

Johnny Quest I just used the email through the board to add the return bus trip for us besides the bus to the port. We are at OKW before the cruise and at SSR after the cruise. Thanks again for setting this up. We just book our flights from DCA on Jet Blue.

Johnny Quest said:
Hey Nat,
Welcome to the cruise meet. If you check out our front page you can view all our organized activities for the cruise. We are running a bus charter between the port and various Disney World resorts if you're interested. It's a bit cheaper than Disney transfers and the Beach Club is a tentative stop on the list. Check it out.

Hey! Ive used Happy Limo before and love them. If its not too late and you have a pickup from the Yacht club to the port for four, i would take it. Does this include the 15min grocery stop?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Johnny Quest I just used the email through the board to add the return bus trip for us besides the bus to the port. We are at OKW before the cruise and at SSR after the cruise. Thanks again for setting this up. We just book our flights from DCA on Jet Blue.

Hi Dave,
I got your e-mail and added you to the return trip. Welcome aboard.

Hey! Ive used Happy Limo before and love them. If its not too late and you have a pickup from the Yacht club to the port for four, i would take it. Does this include the 15min grocery stop?

Hi Nat,
It's not too late there are 4 spots left for the ride to the port and we are doing a Yacht & Beach Club pick up. Unfortunately there are too many of us to take advantage of the 15min. grocery stop as it would certainly turn into an hour. I will sign you up as the last four passengers. Welcome aboard.

Johnny Quest said:
Hi Nat,
It's not too late there are 4 spots left for the ride to the port and we are doing a Yacht & Beach Club pick up. Unfortunately there are too many of us to take advantage of the 15min. grocery stop as it would certainly turn into an hour. I will sign you up as the last four passengers. Welcome aboard.

Much appreciated!

Totally understood about the store stop. I can do that on my own.

Ive never stayed at the Yacht Club so i'm assuming thats near the Beach club or are they one in the same?

Much appreciated!

Totally understood about the store stop. I can do that on my own.

Ive never stayed at the Yacht Club so i'm assuming thats near the Beach club or are they one in the same?

We stayed at the Yacht Club in December for my wife to attend a conference. It was very nice! Yacht & Beach Club are one resort with two sides. I'm going to negotiate with Happy Limo to pick up at both lobbies and count it as one stop. For either of you to walk with luggage from one to the other would be a bit of a trek.

Johnny Quest said:
We stayed at the Yacht Club in December for my wife to attend a conference. It was very nice! Yacht & Beach Club are one resort with two sides. I'm going to negotiate with Happy Limo to pick up at both lobbies and count it as one stop. For either of you to walk with luggage from one to the other would be a bit of a trek.

Again, much appreciated on this one way trip! We'll get happy limo back to the airport. I'm sure you'll let us know when its time to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter