**September 2019**

Well just tried to book Ohana's and of course it's booked solid for breakfast and dinner our entire stay. It's funny how some things never change. I'll have to put a reminder on my work calendar to check reservations daily. Hopefully, folks will cancel since the date was changed for ROTR. What is ROTR anyways? LOL!! I'm too lazy to find it and too old to remember acronyms. LOL!!

I'm pretty sure we're doing 3 days at Disney and 1 day at Universal. It will depend on DH tourney schedule. His first game is 4pm on Thursday. We'll rope drop MK more than likely. And probably head back there on Friday as well or Epcot. Saturday, AK and Sunday Universal. Since we're staying off site we have another 30+ days before we can book FP. This is just our lazy get a few days in at Disney trip. We're planning a family summer vacation next year. So we'll take it easy. I just want to ride FOP. We were the crazies that stood in line like 3 hours when it first opened. CRAZY good times. Nope we won't be standing in line that long this time. LOL!! If we don't get FP at 30 days, we'll be refreshing, refreshing, refreshing. Actually now that I think about it, whatever day we get FP to FOP is the day we'll go to AK.

Happy planning everyone!

Well just tried to book Ohana's and of course it's booked solid for breakfast and dinner our entire stay. It's funny how some things never change. I'll have to put a reminder on my work calendar to check reservations daily. Hopefully, folks will cancel since the date was changed for ROTR. What is ROTR anyways? LOL!! I'm too lazy to find it and too old to remember acronyms. LOL!!

I'm pretty sure we're doing 3 days at Disney and 1 day at Universal. It will depend on DH tourney schedule. His first game is 4pm on Thursday. We'll rope drop MK more than likely. And probably head back there on Friday as well or Epcot. Saturday, AK and Sunday Universal. Since we're staying off site we have another 30+ days before we can book FP. This is just our lazy get a few days in at Disney trip. We're planning a family summer vacation next year. So we'll take it easy. I just want to ride FOP. We were the crazies that stood in line like 3 hours when it first opened. CRAZY good times. Nope we won't be standing in line that long this time. LOL!! If we don't get FP at 30 days, we'll be refreshing, refreshing, refreshing. Actually now that I think about it, whatever day we get FP to FOP is the day we'll go to AK.

Happy planning everyone!

Try the Touring Plans Reservation Finder. It is free and I have had almost 100% success at getting reservations when I want them.

My FP day is Tuesday and I still don't know what we're doing when! Well I know we'll go right to Epcot for F&W when we arrive on the 14th and tonight I did sign up for a food and beverage seminar on the 16th, but I won't do FP's there twice. Still can't decide if I want to hit HS super early for my TOT fix or not either but also not wasting any FP's there.
Um so actually I guess that makes it pretty easy lol, our other 3 days will be 2 days MK FP's and 1 day AK :thumbsup2 Look at that, really helps,to,talk things out lol

Thank you! I just did it. That's new to me. LOVE IT😁
I also use Mouse Dlning. They let you have up to 6 searches for free. I have a better success rate with it than Touring Plans. I think I’ve gotten 4 restaurants in the last month with it. You just need to be on your phone to grab the text link before anyone else!

I also use Mouse Dlning. They let you have up to 6 searches for free. I have a better success rate with it than Touring Plans. I think I’ve gotten 4 restaurants in the last month with it. You just need to be on your phone to grab the text link before anyone else!

Thank you!!! Love the disboards and the wealth of information!!!

Decided to go for five days from august 31st to sep 5th. When we saw the EEMH for the parks my husband asked, more out of fun, if we should go. Well, sure we should. Early mornings are perfect for us since we are early risers due to the time difference between Germany and USA. So here we gooooo.:banana: Booked beach club for the first time and go to MNSSHP on September 2nd. I can 't wait. Could you please add us to the roll call?

Split stay 6th thru the 14th. Started with 6 nights in a 1 bdrm at OKW, gifted from my sister. Found a cheap flight Friday night so coming in late and staying at SSR. Had an early flight out scheduled for Friday morning but after much thought changed that to later flight Saturday night. Rented points from a friend so staying the last night at Copper Creek.

Not thrilled at changing rooms, but excited to stay at CC, never been there yet!

Trying to decide on MNSSHP. We had tickets two years ago right after Irma and it was packed. I’m guessing it was because people moved their dates because of the hurricane. I hesitate to spend the money being afraid it may be super crowded again.

Looked at the room only discounts for when we are going 9/27-10/3 and its more expensive by almost $300 then what we paid with the Sun & Fun offer when we booked back in February. Maybe there are no discounted rooms available then, or they won't discount the rooms because of the day of the week we are arriving. I am still trying to choke down the fact Im paying as much as I am to stay at Pop. I originally had us booked with Free dining for 9/28-10/3 and we would have paid $1,560, now its not available with this new discount.

I also have looked at the new discounts this morning. We booked Free Dining in January for 9/8-9/14 at ASMusic. We toyed with the idea of bumping to a moderate, but decided not to since we're commando-ing the parks this time. Just for fun, I checked this morning to see if we still could.

I can't find ANY moderate available for our dates with FD. The cost difference to switch to a RO/or other package discount doesn't make it worth having to pay for our food out of pocket. I'm totally fine to stay where we are, but it's so weird that they've dropped this discount and I can't find ANYTHING available. There are non-FD discounts/rooms available, but not much.

Split stay 6th thru the 14th. Started with 6 nights in a 1 bdrm at OKW, gifted from my sister. Found a cheap flight Friday night so coming in late and staying at SSR. Had an early flight out scheduled for Friday morning but after much thought changed that to later flight Saturday night. Rented points from a friend so staying the last night at Copper Creek.

Not thrilled at changing rooms, but excited to stay at CC, never been there yet!

Trying to decide on MNSSHP. We had tickets two years ago right after Irma and it was packed. I’m guessing it was because people moved their dates because of the hurricane. I hesitate to spend the money being afraid it may be super crowded again.
Added to roll call :)

I'd already bought the dining plan for September, and paid off the balance. Is it worth me phoning Disney to see if they would refund? I live in the UK by the way, so not sure if it's valid here.

New to the world of AP, haven't booked a trip this close to my travel dates and almost forgot to purchase a park ticket for my SO who is going with me. Realized this morning my fastpass selection is this Friday. Glad I caught that one in time, phew.

I was very excited to see so many free dining dates announced for this fall and winter, including the days I'll be there. That probably means my dates of travel aren't as crowded as I was afraid they would be! I checked my dates online and there are still plenty of rooms available in every hotel, so I'm not nearly as worried about it anymore. The final countdown is on, y'all! 48 days!

Guys! Skyliner opens 9/29! That may not help the majority of you, but I'm excited as we arrive to POP on 9/28!!!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-on-sept-29-2019-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

We check out of POP the 25th, but we will still be there but at Sports so we might try it before we leave. Just sucks it won't be open during the POP part of our split stay.

Free Dining was released this morning! Color me surprised! For us September folks, it’s 9/1-9/18. Then you can’t get it again till mid-November. Now I’m worried about my 9/28-10/4 stay being crowded because they didn’t include it this time (I already have free dining booked for my stay with the first release in January).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/free-dine-package/

I don't think that it will be too crowded during your stay. Most people try to book the tailend of free dining in hopes of cooler weather as possible. (I know, my family did!) It also just means that Disney doesn't want to come off of the free dining during that time cause it has hope that people will book it without it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter