**September 2019**

Staying August 29th-Sept 8th. We usually go in January. Getting the fastpasses that I wanted was the easiest I've ever experienced. Very hopeful after reading all of your posts!

Got our Fast Passes this morning. Other than meeting Olaf a few times, it was rather painless. I was finished in 20 minutes. I was able to get everything we wanted - FOP on +4 (Wednesday) was much easier than I expected. It was a little later than ideal for my plan, but there were plenty of times to be had still.

I didn't even try for any FP at HS. We've decided to split it into two mornings and focus on SWGE one morning at 6am EEMH, another morning we'll hit TSL at 6am EEMH. Not ideal, but with the tiers there, we would've been booking throwaways anyway, then trying to grab more FP. It would've been more frustrating the day-of, and when you're vacationing with your family in the surface-of-the-sun heat of September, there's no need to add any frustration. We'll just take our chances there early and then get out and go where our FPs are.

Staying August 29th-Sept 8th. We usually go in January. Getting the fastpasses that I wanted was the easiest I've ever experienced. Very hopeful after reading all of your posts!
I will add you to roll call, where are you staying?
Going in summer/fall will be a whole new experience for sure! Change of plans for SWGE?
Late to the party (I'm a newbie here) but we (4 adults) will be staying at Riverside Sept 9th - 19th for bf's 30th birthday. :)
Added!

After months of waiting for September discounts, finally went ahead and booked anyways. Doing a trip with my spouse, staying at the Contemporary, 17th-20th before we move over the Portofino for a couple days at Universal. First time staying at both, first time doing MNSSHP and F&W. Upgrading to AP last April finally pushed me to visit in the fall. :)

Super EXCITED!! DH has a softball tourney in Orlando Sept 25-30. So guess who gets to visit Disney while he's playing in the dirt? THIS GIRL!
We're staying at WBC. We decided to invite my MIL join us. We get along great so I'll have someone to hang out with me.

Can't wait to see Mickey in 11 weeks.

September 2 - Arrival day & MNSSHP
Lunch @ The Wave, 1:30
FP:
BTMR 3:15-4:15
Buzz Lightyear 4:15-5:15
Space Mtn 5:15-6:00

Haven't been to the Halloween party before, so I'm looking forward to it!

September 3 - Epcot
FP:
Soarin 9:30-10:30
Mission Space 10:35-11:35
Spaceship Earth 11:40-12:40

We plan on doing TT at RD and then spending most of the afternoon in the WS. Haven't done Food & Wine, so that'll be new!

September 4 - HS
FP:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid 9:10-9:25
SDD 10:25-11:25
Star Tours 11:40-12:40

Planning on being there for the 6am RD. Gonna try and do ToT and RnR before heading to SWGE, but that could change.

September 5 - AK
FP:
Safari 10:25-11:25
EE 11:25-12:25
FoP 1:50-2:50

September 6 - MK
FP:
Space Mtn 10:45-11:45
7DMT 11:55-12:55
Splash Mtn 1:40-2:40

Lunch @ BoG, 12:50
Dinner @ Skipper's Canteen, 6:45

September 7 - Departure day
Breakfast @ 'Ohana's, 9:30

Our flight isn't until 8pm, so we'll either go to Disney Springs or resort hop.

The only restaurant we're eating at that I've been to is 'Ohana's, but my friend has never been. Plenty of new stuff to experience this trip, I can't wait!

Today was our FP day! Got everything I wanted except Slinky Dog -- which I knew I wasn't going to get as HS was our 2nd day after check in! But my daughter has a DAS card so we'll just use that and wait until the designated return time.

Here's our agenda:

Thursday, September 5th - Universal Studios
Dinner at Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville

Friday, September 6th - Universal Studios
Dinner at Bubba Gump

Saturday, September 7th - Universal Studios
Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe
Older kids have tickets to the Halloween Horror Night from 6pm until midnight
Youngest is having ice cream & playing mini-golf with Mom & Dad

Sunday, September 8th - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Check into Art of Animation Finding Nemo Suite
Chef Mickey's Brunch - 2:00pm
Pirates of the Caribbean - 4:00-5:00
Haunted Mansion - 5:05-6:00
MNSSHP - 4:00 until 12:00am

Monday, September 9th - Hollywood Studios
*Extra Extra Magic Hours - 6:00-9:00am*
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Breakfast - 9:20am
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster - 4 people - 10:25-11:25
Toy Story Mania - 2 people - 10:35-11:35
Star Tours - 12:50-1:50
Sci Fi Dine in Lunch - 2:20pm
Frozen Sing Along - 5:00-5:15
50's Prime Time Dinner - 6:35pm
Fantasmic - 8:30pm

Tuesday, September 10th - Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace Breakfast - 8:15am
Big Thunder Mountain - 10:55-11:55
Peter Pan's Flight - 12:20-1:20pm
BOG Lunch - 12:55pm
Seven Dwarves Mine Train - 2:25-3:25pm
Bus to Disney Springs at 5pm
Polite Pig QS for Dinner
Swimming in the Big Blue Pool

Wednesday, September 11th - Epcot
Garden Grill Breakfast - 8:20am
Figment - for 1 - 9:55-10:55am
Mission Space - for 5- 10:00-11:00am
Frozen Ever After - 12:45-1:45pm
Food & Wine booths for Lunch
Seas with Nemo - 5:10-6:10pm
Coral Reef Dinner - 6:20pm
Illuminations at 9pm

Thursday, September 12th - Magic Kingdom
1900 Park Fare Breakfast - 8:15am
Peter Pan - 10:20-11:20am
Haunted Mansion - 12:05-1:05pm
Columbia Harbor House Lunch
Seven Dwarves - for 4 - 1:35-2:35pm
Winnie the Pooh - for 2 - 1:40-2:40pm
Storybook Dining Dinner - 4:50pm
Happily Ever After - 9:15pm

Friday, September 13th - Animal Kingdom
Tusker House ROL Breakfast - 8:25am
Caring for Giants Tour - 10:30am
Kilimanjaro Safari - 12:35-1:35pm
Restaurantasarus for Lunch
Flight of Passage - 2:55-3:55pm
Expedition Everest - for 4 - 4:05-5:05pm
It's Tough to be a Bug - for 2 - 4:05-5:05pm
Rainforest Cafe Dinner - 5:00pm

Saturday, September 14th - Epcot
Akershus Breakfast - 8:15am
Test Track - 10:20-11:20am
Figment - 12:20-1:20pm
Food & Wine Booths for Lunch
Spaceship Earth - 3:15-4:15pm
Ohana Dinner - 5:45pm
Swimming in the Big Blue Pool

Sunday, September 15th - Driving Home
Pack / Breakfast at the AOA Food Court

Last edited:
Fast Pass day for me today went pretty smooth. Got everything we wanted at the times we wanted EXCEPT Slinky (which I was expecting). I grabbed one for 7:50-8:50pm but not sure if we'll keep it since we were hoping to be out of Hollywood Studios by 3 or 4pm.
Today was our FP day! Got everything I wanted except Slinky Dog -- which I knew I wasn't going to get as HS was our 2nd day after check in! But my daughter has a DAS card so we'll just use that and wait until the designated return time.

I'm sad you guys couldn't get the SDD you wanted, but I kind of expected it. Our FP day was today as well and we had formulated a plan that didn't require it. I was afraid that no matter what I tried, we wouldn't get one. I think the tiers have really messed things up at HS.

Please add me to roll call. We will be going to WDW first time Sept. 21st-28th and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. My kids are 7 and 3 and I’m by far the most excited member of my family. We got all the ADR’s we hoped with the exception of Storybook Dining. Hoping the FPs goes as well!

So excited for you. If you don’t use touring plans meal reservation find check for adr occasionally, specifically at 30 days and 60 days out. Once people get fast passes I notice lots of dining reservations get dropped.

After months of waiting for September discounts, finally went ahead and booked anyways. Doing a trip with my spouse, staying at the Contemporary, 17th-20th before we move over the Portofino for a couple days at Universal. First time staying at both, first time doing MNSSHP and F&W. Upgrading to AP last April finally pushed me to visit in the fall. :)

Contemporary is my favorite. Jealous as we will be there the same time but we are doing yacht club which is new.

Please add me to roll call. We will be going to WDW first time Sept. 21st-28th and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. My kids are 7 and 3 and I’m by far the most excited member of my family. We got all the ADR’s we hoped with the exception of Storybook Dining. Hoping the FPs goes as well!
I currently have two Storybook Dining reservations during those dates and will be dropping one during the next couple weeks once we make FPs on 7/20 and get plans better pulled together. Will be dropping either 9/23 @ 4:30 or 9/24 @ 5:15. Both for a party of five. If you would like to try to coordinate so I can cancel at a set time, and you can try to snag the reservation as soon as I cancel, just let me know! :)

I will add you to roll call, where are you staying?
Going in summer/fall will be a whole new experience for sure! Change of plans for SWGE?
Split stay Beach club villas(29th-4th) and Wilderness lodge copper creek (4th-8th). We were actually trying to avoid galaxy's edge but are embracing it now. We switched our vacay to summer/fall to experience Halloween stuff. Preparing myself for the heat!
Thanks for adding me!

Has anyone gotten their Magic Bands yet? I'm arriving September 2 so I know it's way early but ever since my FP day I've been so eager to get my Magic Band and get this show on the road! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter