**September 2019**

Like I said, I could be wrong. I just don’t see how yesterday, I could see availability at every resort and for almost every category during my time frame. Now today, there is hardly anything. I know lots of people booked reservations today but with a not great room only discount for those dates, they are gone.

I agree with you! Disney is just holding those bookings I think. Just like suddenly December opened up when they announced Free Dining.

I agree with you! Disney is just holding those bookings I think. Just like suddenly December opened up when they announced Free Dining.

Totally agree. I was trying for the towers at CSR and no rooms under any promo but no promo plenty of tower rooms available.

For those of you who booked your Fastpasses the last couple of days, how is that going?

I checked out the new "discounts" this morning to see if I would benefit by rebooking my room. The AP room-only discount was actually $300 more than the Sun & Fun discount that I used in January. I'm SO glad that I booked early!
That's more or less where we stand as well. Although our dates overlapped with the first round of Free Dining and we also upgraded to the Deluxe plan...regardless for giggles I checked our dates now under the new offering and found virtually no availability so I don't know exactly what this new roll out was supposed to accomplish.

For those of you who booked your Fastpasses the last couple of days, how is that going?

My day is Tuesday and i came across some info about rider switch and i dont know what to do now :( I would assume there is somebody out there that has been in this situation but I haven’t got any responses

My 1st post on disney family forum
https://www.disboards.com/threads/i’ve-read-all-the-rider-switch-threads-and.3759953/
My 2nd post on theme park forums which they ended up moving to family forum :(

https://www.disboards.com/threads/l...rope-drop-rider-switch.3760312/#post-60848762
I’m really hoping that at rope drop the cast member will be able to understand our situation and give it to us regardless of our fast passes later

We booked our yesterday and did...okay?

We did snag a Frozen Ever After and Flight of Passage, but weren't able to get a Seven Dwarfs or Slinky Dog...although it's not the end of the world because we'll be doing one of the six A.M. days at Studios and we bought the late night event hard ticket to Magic Kingdom for the 19th so we shouldn't have any issues.

Any reports on recent FP availability? Our FP day is tomorrow and I'm starting to freak out!! :P

Specifically, any luck securing AM FP for SDD and FOP? We will be at DHS 60+6, DAK 60+7 and 8

Also, is it too late to be added to roll call? We will be staying at CBR for 10 days ( 8 park days) arriving 09/18/19.

Introductions:
Party of 5
ME (Mom)
DH
DS13
DD10
DS7

We are planning 2 full days in each park, except DHS. It's not our favorite, and I do not want to deal with SWGE madness. We will have our 3FP, plus 3 anytime FP to use and then we're outta there!
I made the mistake of scheduling our 2 EP days during FWF on Fri and Sat, as a way of avoiding DHS on a weekend, and also to avoid party days at MK, plus putting DHS and AK at the end of the trip. It just worked out that way, but now I'm second guessing that Sat at EP. :( I now have to decide if switching one of my DAK days to Sat. is a better plan (by tomorrow morning! No pressure! :P )

Anyhow, I'm excited and ready to go home! It's been 4.5 years and that is just way too long between trips! :D

I don't think our dates were ever added either (15-21 at CSR
Added!
Also, is it too late to be added to roll call? We will be staying at CBR for 10 days ( 8 park days) arriving 09/18/19.

I made the mistake of scheduling our 2 EP days during FWF on Fri and Sat, as a way of avoiding DHS on a weekend, and also to avoid party days at MK, plus putting DHS and AK at the end of the trip. It just worked out that way, but now I'm second guessing that Sat at EP. :( I now have to decide if switching one of my DAK days to Sat. is a better plan (by tomorrow morning! No pressure! :P )
Not too late to be added until I hit the road for vaca ;) I ended up doing something similar with EP, and it is the first weekend of F&W. Ugh. Oh well, I figure our Epcot nights (when I imagine F&W sees peak crowds) are usually relaxed, a FP, some snacks, maybe some shopping.

My day is Tuesday and i came across some info about rider switch and i dont know what to do now :( I would assume there is somebody out there that has been in this situation but I haven’t got any responses

My 1st post on disney family forum
https://www.disboards.com/threads/i’ve-read-all-the-rider-switch-threads-and.3759953/
My 2nd post on theme park forums which they ended up moving to family forum :(

https://www.disboards.com/threads/l...rope-drop-rider-switch.3760312/#post-60848762
I’m really hoping that at rope drop the cast member will be able to understand our situation and give it to us regardless of our fast passes later
I don't see why you would be penalized for doing it at rope drop just because you have a FP later. I don't have any experience with this, but hopefully an explanation would suffice.

Any reports on recent FP availability? Our FP day is tomorrow and I'm starting to freak out!! :P

Specifically, any luck securing AM FP for SDD and FOP? We will be at DHS 60+6, DAK 60+7 and 8
You will have no problem so many days in for either. if you were doing 60+ 2 or 3 days I'd worry but otherwise no :)

We're going 13th-27th, staying at AOA. It's my first time as a grown up and the first time for my kids.

I got a 9.30am FP+ for SDD for 3 people 60+6 with ease. There was lots of availability all day.

FOP seems to be abundant....SDD...not so much.

We had no problems with FOP (got it later in the day than I wanted) but didn't even try for SDD since we're doing the 6am EEMH on two mornings. Moving all the rides (except for Star Tours) to Tier 1 at HS has really messed things up. I think it's made SDD even more difficult instead of making it easier. People are FOR SURE going after that one and just planning to standby everything else, I think. Good luck!

We had no problems with FOP (got it later in the day than I wanted) but didn't even try for SDD since we're doing the 6am EEMH on two mornings. Moving all the rides (except for Star Tours) to Tier 1 at HS has really messed things up. I think it's made SDD even more difficult instead of making it easier. People are FOR SURE going after that one and just planning to standby everything else, I think. Good luck!

Thanks! Yes, the tier changes at HS has really thrown my plans off. :( Not too fussed about RNR so if we can use our 3 advance FP for SDD, Star Tours and any show (likely not to use, just to blow), we can try to schedule at least 1 more Tier one. Luckily we have 3 anytime FP to use, which I hope the tiering doesn't affect (Except Toy Story Land exclusions). If we can, I'll use those for TOT (2x!) and Fantasmic. IF that works out, I'll consider it a success. :P

Oh... duhhh. what about 7DMT? Is that still a magical unicorn too? Prefer mid morning, but you know we take what we can get. It'll be 60+1 and 60+4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter