September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be canceling BOG, I repeat...BOG for 4 people at 6:15pm on Saturday, Sept. 21st.

I'm canceling this ADR at 6:30pm EST. Good luck to you if you want it!!!

A question came up "why was the last post on this thread from days ago"

It is because every post since that time was a wanted post, which isn't allowed per the thread guidelines in the first post.

I can say...if anyone has a BOG to cancel, it is safe to assume that someone here can use it!:)

We are still having issues. Please read the first post before posting.

Our trip is getting pushed back from Sept to Nov. I dont think these are "prime hard to get" ressies, but none the less, tomorrow I am going to cancel these adr's (all for 4 ppl)

9/22 @ 8:05 1900 PF,
9/23 12:05 Mama Melrose with Fantasmic Pkg,
9/24 @ 6:55 CRT,
9/26 @ 6:10 Coral Reef,
9/27 @ 810 Crystal Palace

Let me know if anyone wants to make plans and I can wait to cancel them! This board has been a huge help to me, so if any Dis'er can use these, that'd be awesome!

I have a Ohana dinner for sept 22, 815 I will be canceling! I know this is a popular one and I'm so sad to let go but decided on CRT as an anniversary dinner. I will cancel this morning at 9am.

I have a Ohana dinner for sept 22, 815 I will be canceling! I know this is a popular one and I'm so sad to let go but decided on CRT as an anniversary dinner. I will cancel this morning at 9am.

I assume you meant 815 eastern time?

Canceling in 5 minutes for 5 adults and 1 child:

9/9 -'Ohana 5:15pm
9/10 - Crystal Palace 8:05am

I hope this works for someone!!

Just cancelled reservations for 4
Rose and Crown for 7:20 on Fri, Sept 20th and
Crystal Palace for 8:25am on Mon, Sept 16th

I am canceling a Be Our Guest Reservation for Friday 9/13 at 5:30 for 4 people.
I had made the reservation when I thought we were going to fly down, but now we are driving and not arriving until the 14th. Honestly, I am not too disappointed, the lunch menu looks better to me anyway.

I will be canceling at 6pm EST this evening in the hopes that someone here can get it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter