September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a Grand Gathering Safari dinner reservation for 8 people for the week of Sept. 19-25. PM if you have a reservation you don't think you are going to keep.

:tink: Wishing for some pixie dust. :tink:

dumb question but how do you subscribe to this thread? Making my ADR's in a little over a week. Thanks!

You just did by posting.....other wise you can subcribe without posting by going up to the top and clicking on 'thread tools' . :thumbsup2

I have an 8:30 AM Crystal Palace on labor day 9/7 for 5 that I am going to cancel. I don't want to trade anything, just willing to give it to another disser.

Looking for a ressie at Le Cellier (I know, it's a long shot) for Sept. 9 at around 8:20pm for party of 5. I planned my sister's vacation and got her all these wonderful ADR's because I did like a good DISer and called early on the 90 day mark. Then 3 days later, my husband decided we can go too!! Now I can't get the same Ressies for me!!:eek:

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. :love:

Thanks

Hoping to get the following for a party of one:

Cindy's for early breakfast - either Sunday, September 27th or Friday, October 2nd

Hoop-Dee-Doo (5pm show) - September 26th

Crystal Palace for early dinner (MNSSHP) - September 29th

Akershus for early breakfast - Sunday, September 27th or Friday, October 2nd

Hoping to get the following for a party of one:

Cindy's for early breakfast - either Sunday, September 27th or Friday, October 2nd

Hoop-Dee-Doo (5pm show) - September 26th

Crystal Palace for early dinner (MNSSHP) - September 29th

Akershus for early breakfast - Sunday, September 27th or Friday, October 2nd

Aren't you a little early? Even with 90+10 for Disney Resort guests, the farthest out they can book right now is September 17th (I believe I have that right)

You should try to get these on your own on your 90 day mark!

Good luck...

subbing but hoping I don't need it. popcorn::

Calling tomorrow for Ohana wish me luck :upsidedow

hello all. i am REALLY hoping for the following...

i have a late lunch on 9/4 at leCellier that i would like earlier. my res is for 4 at 1:50

Then I have a later dinner on 9/5 at ohana- that I would like earlier. My res is for 4 at 9:35.

If my reservations work out better for anyone else- please let me know.

Thanks so much!!

Callt this morning 8:30 cst and got all my ADRs I wanted within 20 minutes of the time spots I wanted. I waited 5 minutes before being helped.

I got so stressed out because of everyone acting like it would be so difficult to get what I wanted. So ... as long as you don't plan to make changes to your ADR's everyday, I think everyone should be fine.

Trade

Looking for ohana for 4 (2 adults & 2 Children) earlyish dinner 9/6, 9/7, 9/9 or 9/11. Thanks

Have Boma 9/6 - 6 PM

Looking for a ressie at Le Cellier (I know, it's a long shot) for Sept. 9 at around 8:20pm for party of 5. I planned my sister's vacation and got her all these wonderful ADR's because I did like a good DISer and called early on the 90 day mark. Then 3 days later, my husband decided we can go too!! Now I can't get the same Ressies for me!!:eek:

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. :love:

Thanks

If anyone can help, I have this dinner Ressie I can trade:

Tepan Edo for party of 15 September 9 @ 12:10pm

Thanks again,

Hi,
I need Ohana's for dinner on Sept 10th....Please anyone....
Thanks

It will be my Birthday....

It isn't even time yet but if someone who is making the 90+10 with the 10 part falling in my dates I would be so grateful for dinner at LeCelliers anytime from Sept 22nd through Sept. 30th. Party of 3.

I know this is early but if it is on the end of your trip I would appreciate the ADR as I remain hopeful but know it may not happen for me.

I am looking for early dinner at Ohanas Sat 9/5, Wednesday 9/9, or Sat 9/12 for 2.... Also looking for Le Cellier- late lunch or early dinner on Friday 9/11

Willing to trade:
Kona Cafe 9/11 635pm
Whispering Canyon Cafe 9/5 635pm
Crystal Palace 9/11 9:10am

Helloooo
I need Le Cellier for 9/11 for dinner

I have Le cellier for 9/10 6:15 pm...

I also need Ohana's for 9/10 anytime for dinner

I have Ohana's for 9/12 9:00 pm

Thanks

I was lucky enough to get all of my ADRs that I wanted, including an extra!:cool1:Sp if anyone wants it, I have Le Cellier September 17 at 5:45 for a party of 4. I don't need to trade it for anything, just good karma I guess!:hippie: PM me if you want it!

UPDATE:It's been given away. I hope you all get the ADRs you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter