September 18th Wonder 3 Night Cruise

westjones

DIS Veteran
Looks like everyone else has a thread except our cruise. Anyone else joining us on this one? It is starting to seem like it is getting close (since summer is going by so fast). We can't wait!
DJ

We are on the 4 day right before you so we will take good care of the Wonder for you.

Steve

PS: they may have a shortage of shrimp and creme brulee though:rolleyes:

Oh, Thanks alot fireplug for mentioning the shrimp and creme brulee - I've been trying to keep my mind off of it for quite some time. Sorry Westjones we can't be held responsible for any shortages!!!! Hopefully DCL will be able to recover after Verandah Man's cruise in August!!!

There was a thread for this cruise but I think its a few pages back now. That one didn't get a whole lot of responses, hopefully this one will
We will be there Sept 18th. First time cruisers and VERY excited.

getting really excited here!!!!

bumping this up,
Lets see if we can get anymore responses,
Come on we know your out there, otherwise this will be a very empty boat.

Well we are excited! I hope they still have "Finding Nemo" showing in the movie theater while we are there. We have seen it already, but would like to see it again.

I think we will stay on the ship when we are in Nassau. My girls want to go to the 'Princess Party' for autographs. That is in the morning of port day.

Since we only get three days on the ship, and we will be spending most of Saturday at Castaway Cay; Friday will be our only day to just hang out and enjoy the ship.

Once August comes, it will really start to seem close! Then we can say we are going on the Disney Cruise next month! :cool:

DJ

westjones,
Where did you get info on a princess party???? From what I have read in my passporter they only have character breakfast and wendy's tea party on the 7 nighters.
If you found out something otherwise PLEASE SHARE!!!
Our 2 DD's would love this...
We are only planning on spending the afternoon on Nassau to tour the Atlantis resort/aquariums for a few hours, we also want to take advantage of the many offerings on the boat.
Our DD's are 7 1/2 & 9, how old are yours???:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi !!!! We are taking our first Disney Cruise on the Wonder on the 18th!!! I am soooooo excited, but I show my son pictures of the ship and other photos posted here and he just does not seem as excited as me!!! (he's 4). I think once we see the ship in person, he will definitely change his attitude!!!
This cruise is all I talk about, I hope I'm not playing it up to him too much! And my DH, he thinks I'm crazy because we're going on the cruise in September and then to DisneyWorld in Dec. My friends call me the DisneyFreak, and I'm proud of it!!! Love all things Disney!
Any past cruisers have any tips for me?

Thanks,
Shannon
P.S. I am so mad because I can't figure out that countdown thing, I have 2 trips to count down to and I can't even get it to work!

I guess I called it the wrong thing, it is listed as a Princess Greeting in the Navigator (see link):
http://www.disneycruiser.info/w3day2.htm

We did this on the 7 day last year too, the princesses sit at a long table and you can go through a 'greeting' line and they do autographs.

My daughter wanted her shirt autographed, but she was wearing it, and they wouldn't sign it if she was wearing it. They event doesn't last long and we didn't have time for her to go back and change so we had them sign a paper for her. This year we know to bring the t-shirt seperately for them to sign!

DJ

We are having a fun girls weekend! We can't wait :smooth:

Me (24)
Sis (29)
Angie (30ish)
Becca (29)

Thank goodness we have two rooms! More bathrooms for getting ready! :tongue:

My 3rd Disney Wonder cruise.

Any other single twenty-somethings going too?

See you all there! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just got my excursion information in the mail yesterday. Makes the cruise seem all that much closer!!!! :cool:

We aren't going to go off the ship at Nassua since that is the only day we get to spend just enjoying the ship. A 3 day goes by so fast. Next year we are booked for a 7 day cruise, so we will be able to get off and enjoy the ports during that cruise.

DJ

YES! We are going on the Wonder Sept. 18th also!:bounce: It will be our first cruise, and we are going for our daughter's 6th birthday, then going to WDW to stay at Beach Club Villas for 4 days! We're taking my parents also. We are so excited! My family makes fun of me now, because thanks to these boards, I'm officially a Disney Cruise-a-holic!

I was wondering- is there a way to meet other DISers on every cruise, and if so, what's the scoop?

Thanks, and see you guys there!

when any of you get your docs. Thanks!

They should be coming soon.
I hope....I hope.....I hope!!!!!
Some of the cruisers for first to mid sept are posting they got theirs already.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter