• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 1, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

hi sometimes the group leader is not on here for a couple of weeks. but I am sure she will add you to the FE welcome to the group.

It has been a week since last post, which was me asking to join. Are we in this fish extender?
just finished my fish extender which is define a homemade job.
Hope the groups can be around 10 as luggage space might be a whole case for just for goodies.

Hi..sorry I have been traveling for work and daughters cheerleading so neglected to check the forum :( I got you added to the list. And I think we'll be able to get someone paled up with Miss Madison :)

I'll do another post to see if we want to cap groups at 10 or 20 as I originally said 20. Welcome to the group!

FE Families!

Looks like there are 8 of us on board for FE exchange :) I have 2 more families whom may join that are now traveling with me so if they do that puts us at 10. I've set the deadline to sign up by June 30th and hope that after the final payment deadline we might get more on board. Question for you all already signed up is do we want to stick with 20 max?? Reduce it to 15 or 10?? If we do get 20 maybe we can split it 10 and 10??? Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Fish Extender Sign up. :)

Let's do 20 staterooms for now. If more join we will do groups of 10-20 depending on total number. Last date to sign up June 30th to allow 2 months to buy/make all gifts. I won't add restrictions so that individuals are free to do what they like however please remember this is for fun...not to one up anyone :) Few additional reminders: post kids ages for those that may do individualized items, post any allergies, likes and dislikes as well. Each family will choose when they will deliver gifts...no need to comment here that way there's an element of surprise to it ;) Simply reply to this thread with the same info below and I will add to this post so that the total list is documented in one spot.

Boston Family (Eeyores#1Fan)
Stateroom 6124
Mace (M), Timika (F), Jhana (DD16), Britney (DDFriend16), Ahja (DD21)
*Jhana is allergic to pineapple
BIG Disney fans

Fitzgerald Family (MamaPoppins)
Stateroom 6122
Gina (F), Tory (M), Xavian (X, DS 13), Rheya (DNiece 10), Sierra (DSis 14)
*Gina's allergic to peanuts and X is allergic to raspberries
Again BIG Disney fans (Gina LOVES Nightmare before Christmas)

Brombaugh Family
Stateroom 6178
Karen (F), Jacob (DS10)

Lopez-Noe Crew
Stateroom 9004
Nate (M), Cathy (F), Leilani (DD7), Eliana (DD4)

Perry Family (Tammyepolytinkfan)
Stateroom 5658
Tammye (F), Mark (M) celebrating his birthday

Ruiz-Lopez Sisters (aka " the Lola's")
Stateroom 9002
Norma (F), Cely (F)

The Conklin Family (Jenifferyc)
Stateroom 7626
Jennifer (F), Brent (M), AnnahLilly (DD7) and Carolina Rose (DD4)

Fairy Grandmother, (birthday 63)
Cabin 5046
Fairy Grandmother, (birthday 63), Jewell (2), Madison (10), Queen daughter (??)

Billups Family (Timika & Gina's parents)
Stateroom 7675
Naomi (F), Larry (M), Isaiah (14)

Looking forward to new people to join.

hi on one of the original FE list there was another cabin 8027 are they still participating? I printed the original list. can we see an updated FE list. I have already started gifts. So I am just checking.

hi on one of the original FE list there was another cabin 8027 are they still participating? I printed the original list. can we see an updated FE list. I have already started gifts. So I am just checking.

Hi! Yes they were traveling with us but unfortunately had to cancel so I removed them. They are hoping to rejoin in July if the price doesn't jump to high but we'll see. I've been updating the main list on the first page that way we don't have to search for updated lists or see when it was posted. Just look at the bottom of the main list post to the right above my signature and you can see the last date it was updated :)

Please try to keep group manageable according to luggage space. no more that 15 rooms would be nice.
In past posts I saw discorsner was interested in group. consisted of Mom Pop and two boys 17 and 14. Are they still in Fish ?
First Disney Cruise but not first cruise.
Queen dgt, Sally, is 37 today and allergic to seafood, milk products, and chocolate.
Fairy Grandmother will be 63 years young on trip.

Please try to keep group manageable according to luggage space. no more that 15 rooms would be nice.
In past posts I saw discorsner was interested in group. consisted of Mom Pop and two boys 17 and 14. Are they still in Fish ?
First Disney Cruise but not first cruise.
Queen dgt, Sally, is 37 today and allergic to seafood, milk products, and chocolate.
Fairy Grandmother will be 63 years young on trip.

I think we can work with 15 :)

As for discorsner...I see their post and will get them added. Not sure how I missed them.

Hello! My family of four just added this cruise. We are gold castaway club members. It is my husband and I and our two boys. They will have just turned 17 and just turned 14 a few weeks before we are on this cruise. I am surprised there are not more posts for this cruise yet. I did find a facebook group and request to join it.

Hello everyone. Myself and my parents have just booked this cruise. We are from the UK I will be 19 when we sail and we will be celebrating my Dad's 50'th on board. We are Gold castaway members. We're looking forward to the get away before heading to Disney World after the cruise. Hope to see you all on board ! :)

Hello All...please post to confirm your interest in joining the FE group. Currently you are not on the list but would like to include you and your family if you are interested. Would need names and ages of all in the cabin, cabin number and then any allergies or likes/dislikes you'd like to note. Just post a new post with that information and I'll get you added to the list. :)

Hello All! My sister and some friends of ours are all booked for this sailing. Anyone else joining us? Right now we have 9 cabins with 16 adults and 8 kids ranging from 4 to 16 :) First timers for some but I'm a Platinum Castaway Member :)

Hi my name is Rachel and our family cruise often but this will be our very first Disney cruise. We are travelling with our 13 year old and 2 and a half year old. I would love to be part of a FE group. Is there still room? Thanks in advance. :)

Hi my name is Rachel and our family cruise often but this will be our very first Disney cruise. We are travelling with our 13 year old and 2 and a half year old. I would love to be part of a FE group. Is there still room? Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Rachel...there's still room. Can you tell me your cabin number, kids names, girl or boy and any allergies or likes/dislikes?

Hi Timika,

That is good to hear! Our cabin # is 6534 and we have two girls, Zuri (2, almost three) and Zamara (13).

Is there a FB group I need to be added to aswell?

Best,
Rachel

We're interested in the FE Group. There are 3 of us. Our cabin # is 5022. This is a special trip. I am a Disney Cruise addict you might say; I have been on 11 Disney Cruises with my husband and daughter who is now 19.

My dear friend and co-worker, Christine has a daughter who loves Disney and has never been on a cruise. Her birthday occurs during the trip (September 2). What makes this a special trip is Caroline (Christine's daughter) while turning 33, has an intellectual disability based on birth complications. Therefore, for intellectual purposes, I would consider her the age of someone who is 14ish. I told my friend, I would love to share my Disney Cruise experiences with Caroline, including being part of an FE Group. With this said, we have 2 adults (Deanne and my friend Christine) and a teen (Caroline). In addition to the FE Group, please add me to the FB and any Meet and Greet Party as well. Thanks, Deanne

We're interested in the FE Group. There are 3 of us. Our cabin # is 5022. This is a special trip. I am a Disney Cruise addict you might say; I have been on 11 Disney Cruises with my husband and daughter who is now 19.

My dear friend and co-worker, Christine has a daughter who loves Disney and has never been on a cruise. Her birthday occurs during the trip (September 2). What makes this a special trip is Caroline (Christine's daughter) while turning 33, has an intellectual disability based on birth complications. Therefore, for intellectual purposes, I would consider her the age of someone who is 14ish. I told my friend, I would love to share my Disney Cruise experiences with Caroline, including being part of an FE Group. With this said, we have 2 adults (Deanne and my friend Christine) and a teen (Caroline). In addition to the FE Group, please add me to the FB and any Meet and Greet Party as well. Thanks, Deanne

I am not aware of any allergies or likes or dislikes.

Hi Timika,

That is good to hear! Our cabin # is 6534 and we have two girls, Zuri (2, almost three) and Zamara (13).

Is there a FB group I need to be added to aswell?

Best,
Rachel

Great! Will get you added to the FE list. I'm not sure who has the FB group though so can't help you there.

Hi Deanne, will get you and your friend and daughter added to the group. Like you, I too am a Disney (World and Cruise) addict so overjoyed to help make this special for you all.

This seems very cool. I just found out about this on a blog as this our FIRST Disney Cruise. As single moms me (Wendy) and Cindy have waited to do something like this with our kids and with My son's 7th birthday on September 2nd, and this was his dream to go on this cruise , we figured why not. The ship is also aptly named Dream so it might as well come true now, And Julia (Cindy's daughter) would love it also. We love everything Disney and excited to share this experience with our children. We love all Disney movie and characters and are anxious to start our adventure.

Perez and Rayner Families
Stateroom 7666
Wendy(F), Cindy(F), William(M, 7), Julia(F, 5)
No allergies.

Also since it is my first time, do we get things for everyone in the cabin or just the kids? Just want to know so I know how much stuff to get.

Also since it is my first time, do we get things for everyone in the cabin or just the kids? Just want to know so I know how much stuff to get.

YAY! Welcome to the group! I'll get you added to the list.

As for what you get that is TOTALLY up to you. You can do a cabin gift, individual gifts, kids only...up to you, your budget and luggage space :) Goal is never to out do anyone or compare just to have fun and share the love of Disney with an extra little magic. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter