September 1, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

sorry it has been awhile since I was on page. I wish to extend my thankfulness for all your hard work managing the
Fish Extender page. And then you had to handle the cruiser who wished to join in last 30 days. I hope she was able to join the FB groups as they let theirs be 10-15 groups also.
Not much longer until the cruise. I am in Wyoming right now where it is a lot cooler than FL or south GA weather. I fly home on Aug 29 so had to have all FE in a suitcase before I left. All I need is tags. Do I put my room number on gifts or just place them in FE?

That is totally up to you, some do and some don't. Can't wait to see everyones FE's and door decorations :)

We are so excited about our first cruise. My girls (7 & 4) have been talking about this non-stop for months and my littlest is thrilled to celebrate her "birthday' (it's not until October, but we always take a trip for her birthday and she won't know the difference) on this cruise. I've crafted or planned all of our FEs aand I can't wait to share them with all of you.

Welcome to the group. I don't have anything to do with the FB group but if they have a FE already then I guess that will work. :) If not, I'll be more than happy to manage one here. :)

Question for the group-what transportation are you taking to Port Canaveral? Anyone use Uber or Uber X?

Question for the group-what transportation are you taking to Port Canaveral? Anyone use Uber or Uber X?
we are using Disney Transportation. Never used Uber for that long of a trip it takes about an hour to get to the port from the airport.

We are arriving Thurs and have private transportation to take us to a hotel in Cape Canaveral. Then use the hotels transportation to the port. After the cruise we are renting cars as we are flying out of Sanford and will hang out for the day in Cape Canaveral before our flight.

Hope everyone had a good cruise! We had a blast..several of us rebooked on board and my kiddies LOVED all the cool FE gifts. Hope everyone made it home ok and those that are in the way of Irma stay safe. Until next time...take care :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter