September 1, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

Eeyores#1Fan

DIS Veteran
Hello All! My sister and some friends of ours are all booked for this sailing. Anyone else joining us? Right now we have 9 cabins with 16 adults and 8 kids ranging from 4 to 16 :) First timers for some but I'm a Platinum Castaway Member :)

Hello! My family of four just added this cruise. We are gold castaway club members. It is my husband and I and our two boys. They will have just turned 17 and just turned 14 a few weeks before we are on this cruise. I am surprised there are not more posts for this cruise yet. I did find a facebook group and request to join it.

Hello My Husband and I just booked this cruise today. We are only Silver castaway club members this will be our 5th crusie but our first time crusing without kids. Looking forward to a nice get away. I just requested to join the facebook group too. I love doing Fish Extenders how about you all? Anyone interested?

Hello everyone. Myself and my parents have just booked this cruise. We are from the UK I will be 19 when we sail and we will be celebrating my Dad's 50'th on board. We are Gold castaway members. We're looking forward to the get away before heading to Disney World after the cruise. Hope to see you all on board ! :)

Welcome to the group. I don't have anything to do with the FB group but if they have a FE already then I guess that will work. :) If not, I'll be more than happy to manage one here. :)

Welcome to the group. I don't have anything to do with the FB group but if they have a FE already then I guess that will work. :) If not, I'll be more than happy to manage one here. :)

I tried to join the facebook group sent a request to join no one responded back to me. So yeah if you would like to do an FE group here that would be fun. Is anyone else interested? It doesn't have to be too expensive. I enjoy giving and receiving little gifts. I usually try to add a litte something about my state in the gift. Totally up to the participants but it is a lot of fun.
I am excited to be crusing again we are celebrating my husbands birthday on this trip. I love the DREAM it is a beautiful ship. Castaway Cay is so much fun. I'm a total Disney nut. I been to Disney World dozens of times over the years and also been to DisneyLand in CA once it was great. I love crusing with Disney I have been on both the Wonder and Dream. Someday I would like to also cruise on the Magic and Fantasy. There is just something special about Disney I enjoy it makes me feel like a kid again.

I tried to join the facebook group sent a request to join no one responded back to me. So yeah if you would like to do an FE group here that would be fun. Is anyone else interested? It doesn't have to be too expensive. I enjoy giving and receiving little gifts. I usually try to add a litte something about my state in the gift. Totally up to the participants but it is a lot of fun.
I am excited to be crusing again we are celebrating my husbands birthday on this trip. I love the DREAM it is a beautiful ship. Castaway Cay is so much fun. I'm a total Disney nut. I been to Disney World dozens of times over the years and also been to DisneyLand in CA once it was great. I love crusing with Disney I have been on both the Wonder and Dream. Someday I would like to also cruise on the Magic and Fantasy. There is just something special about Disney I enjoy it makes me feel like a kid again.

We absolutely LOVE Disney and actually booked this one just because we are stepping out for our next few big cruises (due to pricing) on other cruise lines but had to get our DCL fix. :) I will get a FE list started. It really will be a lot of fun and I love when I get little 'state' things from other people.

Fish Extender Sign up. :)

Let's do 15 staterooms for now. If more join we will do groups of 10-20 depending on total number. Last date to sign up June 30th to allow 2 months to buy/make all gifts. I won't add restrictions so that individuals are free to do what they like however please remember this is for fun...not to one up anyone :) Few additional reminders: post kids ages for those that may do individualized items, post any allergies, likes and dislikes as well. Each family will choose when they will deliver gifts...no need to comment here that way there's an element of surprise to it ;) Simply reply to this thread with the same info below and I will add to this post so that the total list is documented in one spot.

Boston Family (Eeyores#1Fan)
Stateroom 6124
Mace (M), Timika (F), Jhana (DD16), Britney (DDFriend16), Ahja (DD21)
*Jhana is allergic to pineapple
BIG Disney fans

Fitzgerald Family (MamaPoppins)
Stateroom 6122
Gina (F), Tory (M), Xavian (X, DS 13), Rheya (DNiece 10), Sierra (DSis 14)
*Gina's allergic to peanuts and X is allergic to raspberries
Again BIG Disney fans (Gina LOVES Nightmare before Christmas)

Brombaugh Family
Stateroom 6178
Karen (F), Jacob (DS10)

Lopez-Noe Crew
Stateroom 6120
Nate (M), Cathy (F), Leilani (DD7), Eliana (DD4)

Perry Family (Tammyepolytinkfan)
Stateroom 5658
Tammye (F), Mark (M) celebrating his birthday

Ruiz-Lopez Sisters (aka " the Lola's")
Stateroom 6620
Norma (F), Cely (F)

The Conklin Family (Jenifferyc)
Stateroom 7626
Jennifer (F), Brent (M), AnnahLilly (DD7) and Carolina Rose (DD4)

Fairy Grandmother, (Syrupcity)
Cabin 5046
Fairy Grandmother, (birthday 63), Jewell (DD2), Madison (DD10), Queen daughter Sally (37)
Queen dgt, Sally is allergic to seafood, milk products, and chocolate

Billups Family (Timika & Gina's parents)
Stateroom 7675
Naomi (F), Larry (M), Isaiah (DS14)

Rachel (RachelLovesMickey)
Stateroom 6534
Rachel (F), Zuri (DD2, almost three) and Zamara (DD13)

Deanne (Allyse)
Stateroom 5022
Deanne (F), Christine (F), Caroline (Christine's DD14)

Perez and Rayner Families (Arielfan1)
Stateroom 7666
Wendy(F), Cindy(F), William(M, 7), Julia(F, 5)
No allergies.

Harrison Family
Stateroom 6054
Brent (M), Charlotte (F), Joey (DS10)

Jamie and Jamie (Jamies622) Yes they have the same name :)
Stateroom 9066
Jamie (F), Jamie (M)
*Celebrating their anniversary and their first EVER cruise.

The Harris Family (Rashel)
Stateroom: 9558
Rashel (F), Andrew (M), Isabella (DD6) and Elizabeth (DD3)

Looking forward to new people to join.

Last edited:

Let's do 20 staterooms for now. If more join we will do groups of 10-20 depending on total number. Last date to sign up June 30th to allow 2 months to buy/make all gifts. I won't add restrictions so that individuals are free to do what they like however please remember this is for fun...not to one up anyone :) Few additional reminders: post kids ages for those that may do individualized items, post any allergies, likes and dislikes as well. Each family will choose when they will deliver gifts...no need to comment here that way there's an element of surprise to it ;) Simply reply to this thread with the same info below and I will add to this post so that the total list is documented in one spot.

Stateroom 6124
Mace, Timika, Jhana (16), Britney (16), Ahja (21)
BIG Disney fans

Stateroom 6122
Gina, Tory, Xavian (X, 13), Rheya (10)

Overbeek Family
Stateroom 8027
Eric, Charity, Brooke (11), Brandon (19)

Brombaugh Family
Stateroom 6178
Karen, Jacob (10)

Lopez-Noe Crew
Stateroom 9004

Ruiz-Lopez Sisters (aka "The Lolas")
Stateroom 9002
Norma, Cely

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, This will be the first cruise ever for the Lopez-Noe crew. :) We are super excited for the adventure and can't wait to chill with old and new friends! Thank you Eeyores#1Fan for setting up the FE group. YOU ROCK!!!!!

Let's do 20 staterooms for now. If more join we will do groups of 10-20 depending on total number. Last date to sign up June 30th to allow 2 months to buy/make all gifts. I won't add restrictions so that individuals are free to do what they like however please remember this is for fun...not to one up anyone :) Few additional reminders: post kids ages for those that may do individualized items, post any allergies, likes and dislikes as well. Each family will choose when they will deliver gifts...no need to comment here that way there's an element of surprise to it ;) Simply reply to this thread with the same info below and I will add to this post so that the total list is documented in one spot.

Stateroom 6124
BIG Disney fans

Stateroom 6122
Gina (F), Tory (M), Xavian (X, DS 13), Rheya (DNiece10)

Overbeek Family
Stateroom 8027
Eric (M), Charity (F), Brooke (DD11), Brandon (DS19)

Brombaugh Family
Stateroom 6178
Karen (F), Jacob (DS10)

Lopez-Noe Crew
Stateroom 9004

Stateroom 5658 **Changed stateroom category

Last edited:

Stateroom 6124
BIG Disney fans

Stateroom 6122

Overbeek Family
Stateroom 8027

Brombaugh Family
Stateroom 6178
Karen (F), Jacob (DS10)

Lopez-Noe Crew
Stateroom 9004

Stateroom 9002
Norma (F), Cely (F)

Stateroom 6124
BIG Disney fans

Stateroom 6122

Overbeek Family
Stateroom 8027

Brombaugh Family
Stateroom 6178
Karen (F), Jacob (DS10)

Lopez-Noe Crew
Stateroom 9004

Stateroom 5658

Stateroom 9002
Norma (F), Cely (F)

We'd love to join the fun.
The Conklin Family (Jenifferyc)
Stateroom 7626
Jennifer (F), Brent (M), AnnahLilly (DD7) and Carolina Rose (DD4)
This is our first cruise and we couldn't possibly be more excited.

This is our first Disney Cruise, but we are HUGE Disney fans and have been annual pass holders for 6 years. We are so excited to explore the ship and see what Disney has to offer at sea and we are thrilled to participate in the FE group.

Fairy Grandmother, (birthday 63), two princesses, Jewell age 2, and Madison, age 10, Queen daughter will be traveling on first Disney cruise.
Cabin 5046
Would like to join the fish extender and maybe find someone for Madison to pal up with.
Please add our group.

Last edited:
It has been a week since last post, which was me asking to join. Are we in this fish extender?
just finished my fish extender which is define a homemade job.
Hope the groups can be around 10 as luggage space might be a whole case for just for goodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter