September 1, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

This will be our first cruise EVER for me and my Husband celebrating our Anniversary. We would love to be apart of the FE group. You can call us the Jamie's (that's right we have the same name. Weird...I know! ;)) not sure how to join. Any advice would be helpful.

This will be our first cruise EVER for me and my Husband celebrating our Anniversary. We would love to be apart of the FE group. You can call us the Jamie's (that's right we have the same name. Weird...I know! ;)) not sure how to join. Any advice would be helpful.

Hi The Jamie's!! :) I love it. So cool. Just let us know your cabin number and any likes or dislikes and we'll get you added to the main list on the first page.

Hi The Jamie's!! :) I love it. So cool. Just let us know your cabin number and any likes or dislikes and we'll get you added to the main list on the first page.
We are in stateroom 9066. We love pretty much anything..lol! No allergies. We are so excited to join! Thank you!

Hello eveyone,
I am Eeyores#1Fans sister. I havent been active in the DisBoards lately sorry about that but she keeps me posted. Looking forward to this cruise so much and I love love love doing the fish extender.

We'd love to join the fish extender if there's room! Our first cruise!

The Harris Family
Stateroom: 9558
Rashel and Andrew - parents
Isabella (6 years) and Elizabeth (3 years old)

We'd love to join the fish extender if there's room! Our first cruise!

The Harris Family
Stateroom: 9558
Rashel and Andrew - parents
Isabella (6 years) and Elizabeth (3 years old)

Got cha Rashel! Welcome to the group!

Looks like our FE group is full....yay!!!! So much fun to be had. Full list on page 1 of the thread.

Now that final payment has passed and booking for excursions has been open what have people signed up for?? We have some in our group that have signed up for Blue Lagoon Dolphin Excursion, Discover Atlantis, Catamaran Excursion, Parasailing and the Sand Bar Excursion. Would love to hear everyones plans!

Hi all! When you say FE group is full, does that mean there isn't room for others?
Typically these close at 30-45 days prior although I know everyone sets their own rules.
Let me know...we booked late. :)

Thanks!

Hi all! When you say FE group is full, does that mean there isn't room for others?
Typically these close at 30-45 days prior although I know everyone sets their own rules.
Let me know...we booked late. :)

Thanks!

Hi, yes it's full as we are trying to keep it at a low number of cabins by request as we have some traveling from far away thus don't want to pack a ton extra for FE. We limited it to 15 cabins this time however I will monitor if more join last min and are OK being in a smaller group :) We also closed it 60 days out simply because we have some new to participating and it is summer time. Want to allow for people to have adequate time.

Hi, yes it's full as we are trying to keep it at a low number of cabins by request as we have some traveling from far away thus don't want to pack a ton extra for FE. We limited it to 15 cabins this time however I will monitor if more join last min and are OK being in a smaller group :) We also closed it 60 days out simply because we have some new to participating and it is summer time. Want to allow for people to have adequate time.

This will be our 19th Disney Cruise and I've never heard of such a thing.
Who is "WE" did "WE" even ask if we wanted to narrow to 2 groups of 10?
I'll go back and see if I can determine who made "WE's" rules.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This will be our 19th Disney Cruise and I've never heard of such a thing.
Who is this "WE" did "WE" even ask if we wanted to narrow to 2 groups of 10?
I'll go back and see if I can determine who made "WE's" rules.

Thanks!
This was a very rude comment. Each FE is done differently. I asked about doing an FE and the person who started this forum voluntered to organize the FE. This group before you found us decided to close this out and limit to 15 cabins and close it by 7/1 because it gives those who are participating time to gather gifts and or make items. It is summer time an we are all busy. I have cruised several times also and have never heard of an FE group closing 14 days before. That is not enough time to gather gifts or make gifts as many do. If you are interested there is also another FE group on facebook for our sail date and you can still get in that one. Search it. I ended up joining both.
I've said my piece. This is supose to be a fun group. Not nice to be so critical towards others.

Heard02- The WE in the group were those of us who joined prior to you as I have seen in other groups. I myself have 'booked late' and thus had to join the last minute group or create one. My sister and I personally would have probably even joined the 2nd group had you not been so rude. However, I do hope additional folks join and you are able to manage a good size group to make it fun as this is suppose to be a fun thing for all. Also, as Tammyepolytinkfan mentioned, there is another group on FB you can potentially join...my sister has also joined that one.

Good luck and have an awesome 19th cruise!

Hello fellow cruisers! Hope everyone had a great 4th. I've been thinking today of movies so that we can kickoff our Friday countdowns starting Aug. 4th and got to thinking wonder if others have traditions. So with that in mind here's ours....

For 4 to 5 weeks before our cruises we try to have a themed dinner and movie night. Must be a Disney movie of course and we theme dinner around the movie we watch. For example one time we did Alice in Wonderland and had finger sandwiches, unbirthday cake, potion drinks (juice lol) and several other themed finger foods.

What do you do??? If you don't have a tradition it's never to late to start :goodvibes

This was a very rude comment. Each FE is done differently. I asked about doing an FE and the person who started this forum voluntered to organize the FE. This group before you found us decided to close this out and limit to 15 cabins and close it by 7/1 because it gives those who are participating time to gather gifts and or make items. It is summer time an we are all busy. I have cruised several times also and have never heard of an FE group closing 14 days before. That is not enough time to gather gifts or make gifts as many do. If you are interested there is also another FE group on facebook for our sail date and you can still get in that one. Search it. I ended up joining both.
I've said my piece. This is supose to be a fun group. Not nice to be so critical towards others.

My intention was not to be "rude" at all.....I apologize if I came across that way. I wanted to know who the "we" was that made the rules because I didn't see them after reading through the thread. It was not meant at all how it was taken. :)

Soooooo ready to go. And my friend that had to cancel in April was able to rebook and will be joining us. Couldn't be happier. Been trying for YEARS to get them to go. :)

Soooooo ready to go. And my friend that had to cancel in April was able to rebook and will be joining us. Couldn't be happier. Been trying for YEARS to get them to go. :)
sorry it has been awhile since I was on page. I wish to extend my thankfulness for all your hard work managing the
Fish Extender page. And then you had to handle the cruiser who wished to join in last 30 days. I hope she was able to join the FB groups as they let theirs be 10-15 groups also.
Not much longer until the cruise. I am in Wyoming right now where it is a lot cooler than FL or south GA weather. I fly home on Aug 29 so had to have all FE in a suitcase before I left. All I need is tags. Do I put my room number on gifts or just place them in FE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter