Sept. 16-21 THIS YEAR! : )

taben

Mouseketeer
Hey all..this will be our first trip to CA. Finally decided on a time to go after reading so many posts, etc. Just a little concerned we won't be able to see Haunted Mansion for fear of the holiday overlay and it will be closed? From what I have read, thinking all attractions will be open this week and crowd levels manageable. Are there any other tips/advice or rehabs you all may know about that may impact our trip that week. Since we are coming in on a Sunday, hope to see the fireworks and parade. Thanks all! Can't wait for our trip to get here. :wave2::cool1:

This is about the usual time my family goes. Unfortunately Haunted Mansion is usually closed. The weather is nice, mid 80s. Not too hot to walk around in and you dont freeze to death if you go on water rides. Crowd levels are what yo expect to see. Make use of those Fast Passes!

Halloween season is set to begin on Sept 14th.
Disneyland Halloween time page

So, HM will be open with the holiday overlay. I think it's a great week to pick but will have shorter parks hours and less shows. I see you're from MO, so you'll probably love the weather. We've been twice mid sept (see dates in my siggie) and both trips had 90 degree days. The average days were 80s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter