Sept 10th Disney Dream Review

If the ships are fully staffed, how can the crew be making decent money with 1/3 the guests? Seems really unsustainable given they work for tips.

If the ships are fully staffed, how can the crew be making decent money with 1/3 the guests? Seems really unsustainable given they work for tips.

I don't know if they actually are fully staffed. In another thread, someone said that Remy brunch and some of the lounges were closed because of a lack of staff.

Did they read your minds? Here is the rule from Disney Cruise Line’s website:

“All Guests (ages 2 and up, including those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19) are required to wear face coverings indoors. Exceptions include when Guests are in their staterooms or actively eating, drinking or taking a photo (while stationary and maintaining an appropriate physical distance).”

This might not have been true for the OP’s sail date, but we are currently free to show our smiling faces in our free photos.

Snap (tap) away.

Last edited:
Did they read your minds? Here is the rule from Disney Cruise Line’s website:

“All Guests (ages 2 and up, including those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19) are required to wear face coverings indoors. Exceptions include when Guests are in their staterooms or actively eating, drinking or taking a photo (while stationary and maintaining an appropriate physical distance).”

This might not have been true for the OP’s sail date, but we are currently free to show our smiling faces in our free photos.

Snap (tap) away.
I believe the rules may be evolving now that all those 12 and older need to be vaccinated. The laundrette on my deck was open and being used on this cruise and I remember reading that these were closed on an earlier cruise.

I believe the rules may be evolving now that all those 12 and older need to be vaccinated. The laundrette on my deck was open and being used on this cruise and I remember reading that these were closed on an earlier cruise.

So glad to hear they are open again! I usually try to under pack and do a load of laundry while on board.

No sail away party is a big miss for me. No popcorn in the theater seems ridiculous. I don't see the logic in that.
The popcorn missing was a bit odd. I did Boo Bash before the cruise and it was pretty much the only item to eat aside from candy. Disney really needs to work on having more food offerings for After Hours events. I was so tired of popcorn that It was the last thing I needed while on board. 🤣

Reactions: KVH
The popcorn missing was a bit odd. I did Boo Bash before the cruise and it was pretty much the only item to eat aside from candy. Disney really needs to work on having more food offerings for After Hours events. I was so tired of popcorn that It was the last thing I needed while on board. 🤣
You didn't like the free Mickey bars and ice cream sandwiches?

A lot of people are diabetic or lactose intolerant also... I would think they'd have more options too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter