Self-serve drink stations at DVC resorts

travelbug

DIS Veteran
Which DVC resorts on WDW property have self-serve drink refill stations? I know that BCV does and that BWV does not (bummer). What about the other DVC resorts?

(No, I'm not planning to refill any "illegal" mugs or cups. Just curious if any other DVC resorts besides BCV have the self-serve refill stations.)

TIA. :)

OKW has a drink station at Good's to Go snack bar. They may have added one at the Turtle Shack as well, but last I heard Turtle Shack had CMs that would refill for you.

I could have sworn that BWV had a refillable mug station in the Boardwalk Bakery and by the clown pool.

I could have sworn that BWV had a refillable mug station in the Boardwalk Bakery and by the clown pool.
BWV do have refill stations at those locations, but they are not self-serve. CMs do the filling and the last time I noticed the "refilling" process there, the CM put the soda in a paper cup and handed it to mug owner. CMs did not/would not refill the actual mug.

SSR has a few, AP, main pool bar, Grandstand pool bar, and now I believe the new Paddock pool area.

I know there is one at Mara at Jambo.

BWV. You still "self-fill" your mug, because they fill up a new paper cup every time you show your mug.

BWV do have refill stations at those locations, but they are not self-serve. CMs do the filling and the last time I noticed the "refilling" process there, the CM put the soda in a paper cup and handed it to mug owner. CMs did not/would not refill the actual mug.
The Kiosk across from the Bakery does have a refill station I believe.

I think it's because they handle food at those locations, the cm cannot take the used mug behind the counter because of health dept regulations. There's not enough room for a self serve at the bakery plus there would be the issue of the public helping themselves. I don't know why they couldn't setup something near the pool.

BLT has a self service location at the pool and there is self service in the food court at the CR.

VWL also has one at Roaring Forks in WL.

Kidani has self serve refills in the gift shop area. It is not accessible when the shop is closed which only mattered one night when we were up late doing laundry.

Here's what I know for sure -

BLT - food court at contemporary (contempo cafe) and by the BLT pool bar

VWL - Roaring forks

BCV - Marketplace and by Hurricane Hannahs by SAB

SSR - by the main pool and the food court

Kidani - by the pool bar and the gift shop

Jambo - in the Mara

It's only a matter of time until Disney installs the new restrictive refill dispenser that they are currently trialling. When they do, I would guess that additional stations will become available because they will not need to be installed where CM's have to act as a deterrent against abuse.

:earsboy: Bill

we were just there in august & BCV had both refill stations/mugs for sale inside the sundry shop and by the pool. (both self-serve) :)

we were just there in august & BCV had both refill stations/mugs for sale inside the sundry shop and by the pool. (both self-serve) :)

There is a self-service refilling station at Hurricane Hanna's now??

SSR has a few, AP, main pool bar, Grandstand pool bar, and now I believe the new Paddock pool area.

I know there is one at Mara at Jambo.

BWV. You still "self-fill" your mug, because they fill up a new paper cup every time you show your mug.

Grandstand area is not self service fill

Grandstand area is not self service fill

Really, it was everytime we have stayed there including our last stay in April. If this has changed I would really hate it. I don't know why they would take out the beverage machine at the pool bar?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!