*Secret Autumn/ Hallowe'en Exchange ~ Sent/Received*

The door bell has just this minute rung. And outside was a Royal Mail man. I nearly jumped up and down with excitement (well I waited until I shut the door first!)

I have the most enormous box full of pressies - and am frantically trying to locate my camera before I open them.

I'll post again later.

Thank you to my DIS friend. XX

Ohhh an arrival, how exciting - hurry up Libby! :yay: :yay: :yay:

All openend and photographed.

In the box.
IMGP0082.jpg

Out of the box.
IMGP0086.jpg

Out in the open.
IMGP0088.jpg

I am so, so lucky. What beautiful and thoughtful gifts.

I have a Mickey Halloween Ornament, some Yankee Candle votives, a cupcake scarf, a bath bomb, an Eeyore, a bookmark, a scrapbooking magazine (I haven't bought any for a while), some Ghirardelli Halloween chocolates and a beautiful hand made card.

So a big, big thank you to my secret sender - I am so thrilled with it all. Thank you XX

Wow! Fantastic gifts Libby, it's nice to see someone being spoiled! :goodvibes

I'm all excited to see what people get, I keep having to use the free Wi-Fi whilst we're away! :lmao:

I think mine came today, but we were out so its being reldelivered on Thursday.... :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

Just wanted to say a massive "thank you" to my secret Halloween gift sender for my wonderful gift which arrived today:

this is the box which I received ....the box is really lovely and I was so excited to receive it:

Photos2013.jpg

and then opened the box and found all of these lovely things:

Photos2014.jpg

a really cute Halloween Eeyore plushie, a cute little pumpkin bag with halloween choccies, a halloween party CD, halloween balloons and 2 gorgeous votives from Yankee candles, both of which smell divine. The CD and balloons will come in very useful for our Halloween party, and I will also light the votives on Halloween. Thank you again so much for the lovely things - this is the first DIS exchange I have taken part in and it has been really good fun. I may have to do the Xmas one now!

So whoever you are - big big thank you and an even bigger :hug::hug:

I will have to post my gift later in the week now as I put one of my things bought earlier "safe somewhere" and now I can't find it :rolleyes1. I will search high and low this evening. Tomorrow I am working a 12 hour shift so I will get it in the post Thursday morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter