*Secret Autumn/ Hallowe'en Exchange ~ Sent/Received*

I will hopefully be finding the finishing touches to my gift tomorrow. Just need a few little bits to pop in with the main present and looking for some Halloween inspired wrapping paper. Should have it in the mail by tomorrow evening if all goes to plan! Oooooooh exciting !!!!!

My Mum is posting mine later today for me... I will post here to confirm when she's posted it!

Bob xoxoxox

I've wrapped mine...so will be sending it out over the next few days :)

:yay: A few pressies should be arriving tomorrow ~ I can't wait to see what everyone gets

Mine is all wrapped and ready to go on Thursday the latest as i'm not going back into town till then.

Hey guys,

Just checking in quickly to let you know mine's on the way, my Grandma took it swiftly to the post office for me this morning!

Excited to see some gifts arrive, will check in whenever I can from Center Parcs! :thumbsup2 Pictures of my gift will be posted on Saturday! :goodvibes

I will hopefully be finding the finishing touches to my gift tomorrow. Just need a few little bits to pop in with the main present and looking for some Halloween inspired wrapping paper. Should have it in the mail by tomorrow evening if all goes to plan! Oooooooh exciting !!!!!

Let me know if you find any Halloween inspired wrapping paper, i have had no luck :(

Mine will be posted tomorrow or Wednesday, still searching for wrapping paper ... doh! :thumbsup2

Let me know if you find any Halloween inspired wrapping paper, i have had no luck :(

Mine will be posted tomorrow or Wednesday, still searching for wrapping paper ... doh! :thumbsup2
me too - I'm on one last mission to find some today, and if not I will be trying to come up with something else - either way the gift is getting posted today.

It's not wrapping paper, but Poundland have got Halloween tissue paper, if that helps :)

If only we had a Poundland - our immediate area is appalling for shopping.

Whilst I've been out this morning i've missed a delivery...I've given the card to my mom and she said she'll try and pick it up tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter