*Secret Autumn/ Hallowe'en Exchange ~ Sent/Received*

Fab gifts Bev. :thumbsup2

Hope there are lots more arrivals today, I am off to the post office this morning to send mine.

Great gifts, Bev... Hope we see some more today!!!

great gifts everyone, mine will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

I recieved my gift today :) A big big thankyou to my secret sender.
Heres my gifts wrapped
IMG_0155.jpg

And heres unwrapped!
IMG_0158.jpg

I got 2 packs of Oreos (my fave) the biggest bar of Galaxy i have ever seen (also my fave) :lovestruc A wicked skull halloween mug filled with little chocolate sweets, my first yankee candle that smells LUSH, a bake your own cookie set and a halloween set of cookie cutters.
I also recieved a huge amount of Halloween confeti that is now everywhere hehe.
So big thankyou again :thumbsup2 to whoever you are i was truely spoilt! :yay: :hug::hug:
xO

Lovely gifts Avvie. You'll have to post some pics of the cookies when you make them. :thumbsup2

Well I was on my way out this morning when the postie stopped me to sign for my pressie!! :banana:

It has been driving me crazy thinking of it sat in the car whilst I was shopping but I managed to wait until I got home to open it.....

You will all have to wait a bit longer as photobucket is slowly uploading the pics....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter