SeaWorld Help/Recommendations

LBKMAMA

Mom of Two Little Pirates & a Princess
Can anyone give me a link to a Seaworld Map? The one on the site is interactive? I just want one that is labeled so that I can see where these shows are and gauge.

Also, the park doesn't look that big? Am I wrong?

What rides/shows do you recommend for family of 7
grandparents, DH, myself, DS 9, DS almost 8 and DD turning 5.
I know we can't do it all from 9-6 and I don't want to even try. I'd like to see a good cross section without killing ourselves. We've never been so we don't know what we are missing.....

I'm sorry I can't help with maps online, but it's not that big that you need to plan it out like the Disney stuff, IMO. I haven't been to SeaWorld in about 10 years, but you should be able to do most everything you want in a day. I think of it as similar to a Six Flags or other local amusement park. Not sure about their new add-on park (if its even open yet?!) but I wouldn't be worried just deciding when you get there. You will certainly have fun!

:-)
CC
knowing that is very different than many on this board would advise

...you need two days, I think--JMHO!

If you go during a slow time of year, you may not get to see all the shows/attractions that you want due to their sechedules.

FWIW, my DD's prefer Seaworld to WDW because of the live animals. Face it, unless Disney does a MAJOR update to a ride/attraction it's the same every time you're on it. Seaworld, with live animals, varies from show to show and visit to visit.

Again, JMHO..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter