Sea World refillable mug question

Bearybear

A firm believer in the unbelievable
When we were at Sea World this past February, we bought a refillable mug, where refills are only $0.99. I can't remember if the mug was only good for one season or not. Can anyone tell me if the mug will be good for our visit next spring?

Thanks.

the refillable mugs are good forever. They are also good at sea world, aquatica, busch gardens.

I like to take previous cups because when you set them on the shelves at the coasters there are a ton of the current ones. I can easily find mine--last month I used one with a date on bottom manufactured in 1998. I think it was the only one of its kind in the park that week;).

How much are the refillable mugs?

If I recall, this past February they ranged in price from about $8-12. Unlike at Disney where the refills are free, you do pay to refill them, but it is a lot less than a drink would otherwise be, only $.99

We just used our Aquatica mug this summer at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. It really came in handy for the .99 refills.

We purchased a One Ocean Cup and 2 Turtle Trek one's are these the re-fillable ones? I think we were only paying .99 to fill them. If we go back next year, they are still good to use and the refill cost would be the same unless of price increases?

When we were at Sea World this past February, we bought a refillable mug, where refills are only $0.99. I can't remember if the mug was only good for one season or not. Can anyone tell me if the mug will be good for our visit next spring?

Thanks.

I always get a new one when I go but I saw people using the old ones last year

Thanks, out of interest, how much are standard sized drinks in Seaworld/Aquatica?

We go to BG Williamsburg all the time as pass holders and I believe a regular size drink will run you about $2.99 maybe even $3.99 each. You can also use the refillable mugs for icee refills too. That refill is $1.99 but worth it on a hot day.

the refillable mugs are good forever. They are also good at sea world, aquatica, busch gardens.

Just to add to that, we were also told when we bought our Shamu cups in March they were also good at Universal, which they were. So you can do it at the above and US and IOA!

Awesome so if we buy cups at US we can use them at seaworld too? Are there only certain cups that you can do this with? Also are we allowed to share drinks? My 2 kids are 3 & 5 and usually share a drink with us

Awesome so if we buy cups at US we can use them at seaworld too? Are there only certain cups that you can do this with? Also are we allowed to share drinks? My 2 kids are 3 & 5 and usually share a drink with us

I don't know the answer to your first question. But our family of 4 shares a refillable Sea World cup. They must hold 40 or more oz of soda, they're huge!!

Would anyone be able to answer this?

Goodness I was at Seaworld yesterday so I should be able to give you the price of a drink but can't remember exactly - I think $2.59 - 2.99 - not more than three but more than two and a half. If that helps!

I also got the refillable mug for $6.99 (orange Shamu cup) - it is huge - 30-40 ounces easily. Refills with tax is $1.06. They have a sport version for $8.99.

I only ever buy 2 cups for the 4 of us. I don't feel like carrying 1 let alone 4. And yes if you buy them at US you can use them at SW, BG, and Aquatica as well!

We bought one cup to share for the 3 of us. The cup we got is huge, and there is no way for one person to drink all of that soda before it goes flat or gets warm.

Been using my seaworld cup for 3 years now. did not know it was usable at aquatica though!! lol. this site is great.

greenclan67 said:
I only ever buy 2 cups for the 4 of us. I don't feel like carrying 1 let alone 4. And yes if you buy them at US you can use them at SW, BG, and Aquatica as well!

Thanks for this info! We have Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens cups. The Busch Gardens cup is our favorite so we've been taking our Universal and Busch Gardens cups to US/IOA and after we get the US cup filled we put it into the Busch Gardens cup to drink out of. Now we'll just bring our Busch Gardena cup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter