Sea before Land or Land before Sea??

Which do you prefer with a Land & Sea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might prefer sea before land since I do not like the idea of being exhausted when I get on the ship but do like the idea of being relaxed when I get to the parks. Also, cruise to real world is harsher transition for me. 😂
We’ve done both ways, and even did a WDW-WBPC-Disneyland combo in 2019. We prefer to cruise first when we have the option. After all the dining and entertainment on the cruise, we’re ready for a very low-key parks and resort stay since we’re never park commandos anyway.
We also prefer cruise first then WDW but the way we do WDW is not rope drop stay all day, we will always take a break during the day at the resort pool, and we even do just resort days where we might plan around to visit other resorts and Disney springs too.
Disney world is still more tiring then cruise but we love it.
I absolutely hate getting off the ship and going home same day, I always look at those transfer buses heading to WDW with envy.... lol.

The best way in my mind would be to do a Disney Park then a Disney Cruise then another Disney Park. I've only done this once and it was great. Actually it was WDW then WBPC then DL on my birthday in 2019. I think someone else mentioned this previously. But you have to return home sometime. :) The bus to the airport is always a little depressing, no matter where you are coming from.

I've been trying to arrange a Disneyland Paris to EBTA or a WBTA to Disneyland Paris trip. That would be awesome. Or any European cruise with Disneyland Paris visit. You can always dream...

The best way in my mind would be to do a Disney Park then a Disney Cruise then another Disney Park. I've only done this once and it was great. Actually it was WDW then WBPC then DL on my birthday in 2019. I think someone else mentioned this previously. But you have to return home sometime. :) The bus to the airport is always a little depressing, no matter where you are coming from.

I've been trying to arrange a Disneyland Paris to EBTA or a WBTA to Disneyland Paris trip. That would be awesome. Or any European cruise with Disneyland Paris visit. You can always dream...
Oh this would be my ultimate too, wdw, cruise and again wdw

I'm a sea before land person myself. Leaving the cruise to go home is sooooo depressing. I preferred still having something more magical to do before heading home. A step down before the full drop to reality, if you will.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter