Scooter Mom - The Final Chapter - Day 4-Part Four - Complete!!

Enjoyed your TR, as always. Sorry to see it come to a close already. Bood! But I'm glad you are going back again for Spring Break. You are lucky to live so close so you can go so frequently.

Lunch looks yummy, although I swear that ooey gooey (or however you spell it) cake got smaller. :confused3

Thanks for following along Mary Ellen !! Yes, we are lucky that it is an easy distance for us. We are excited to experience BLT for the first time.

It was plenty for DH and myself to share.

I enjoyed this TR as usual :) Even if I had to skip around when you talked about New Fantasyland. :laughing: I hope you remember to let me know about the new one next time! I feel like I came in when it was almost over this time haha. I haven't seen you on my TR in a while so I didn't see your signature to check for a new TR, and I never think to check the TR board for some reason... but anyways, please let me know! :goodvibes

I enjoyed this TR as usual :) Even if I had to skip around when you talked about New Fantasyland. :laughing: I hope you remember to let me know about the new one next time! I feel like I came in when it was almost over this time haha. I haven't seen you on my TR in a while so I didn't see your signature to check for a new TR, and I never think to check the TR board for some reason... but anyways, please let me know! :goodvibes

I will Marissa !! Thanks so much for reading !! I have been keeping up with your TR, but just nor commenting much. Lurking if you will. It was a short trip, so that is why it seems so short. The April trip is 8 days though, so that should provide us with some Disney stuff to look at to tide us over for the next trip.

"I didn't know you gave up beef. No dairy, no beef ??? How is life livable ?? Have you tried the gluten free thingy, yet ??"

Yep. DD has never been a beef eater. I'm old and have gone so long without eating it that now if I have any I feel really sick. So I just gave it up. I will get gluten free option in stuff at the grocery store if it exists, but otherwise I'm gluten full. I love bread made from wheat flour too much to completely go gluten free without a compelling medical reason to do so.

Every trip should end with one more ride on BTMRR. I'm going to send DD with you on Spring Break. She's dying to stay at CR or BLT. She can fit in a suitcase and bring a sleeping bag. No one will be the wiser. ;)

I was just telling her last night I desperately needed a Disney fix. It has been almost three months since we've been. We had a good laugh about how we only used to go once a year, then it became twice, and then it got out of control.

Yep. DD has never been a beef eater. I'm old and have gone so long without eating it that now if I have any I feel really sick. So I just gave it up. I will get gluten free option in stuff at the grocery store if it exists, but otherwise I'm gluten full. I love bread made from wheat flour too much to completely go gluten free without a compelling medical reason to do so.

I can't get my DD to eat beef, either. She eats chicken and pork, but that is about it. Very strange.

Every trip should end with one more ride on BTMRR. I'm going to send DD with you on Spring Break. She's dying to stay at CR or BLT. She can fit in a suitcase and bring a sleeping bag. No one will be the wiser. ;)

We actually have a one bedroom suite that sleeps five. You guys should come and spend the night !!

I was just telling her last night I desperately needed a Disney fix. It has been almost three months since we've been. We had a good laugh about how we only used to go once a year, then it became twice, and then it got out of control.

You need to come during Spring Break !! We will have 5 months between trips this year. We are doing the Spring Break thing from 3/31 - 4/7 and then going down over Labor Day weekend from August 3- thru September 4. Staying at Beach Club then !! Can't wait !! Hope to get lots of swim time in and hit some water parks before the premium pass expires.

Okay. I had some time, well, not really but I took some and finished reading. Love all the pix. We have not stayed at the BWI yet. I'm only missing that and GF as far as non DVC resorts go. I love the locations of both places, but the pastel turn of the century theme does nothing for me. I like stuff like Bay Lake Tower....the modern look. Contemporary...that was a fun place to stay. I just wish they'd redo everything with stripes or circles...something plain. Then I'd love it. All the floral stuff reminds me of our house growing up. The pool at BWI looks awesome. I love the Boardwalk itself too. We spent a lot of time walking around that when we stayed at BC. I just love the area.

I am craving nachos with extra jalapenos over here, and of course the kids ate all of the chips I bought for myself. You buy them everything they ask for and what do they eat? YOUR FOOD! Yeah, so that's not happening. :sad2:

All out of Amaretto Cheesecake too. (That looked heavenly) Sidney cleaned out some of that 90% off candy at Target tonight. (Soooooooooooo good those filled Ghirardelli dark chocolates,mmm) I can see it now...10 more pounds....I already look like Wreck It Ralph after two cruises in six months plus the dining plan in Nov/Dec. I seriously need to go on a liquid diet, like now. How's that song go Dolly sings..."Why'd you come in here looking like that with those cowboy boots (tennis shoes) and PAINTED ON JEANS" Ew. Okay that's it. Diet tomorrow and NO MORE DESSERTS!

The dead scooter brought back 2008 memories. We tried that one time for my daddy. He refused to use it. :sad2: It was already with us inside the park so my mom used it for the day, well for a little while. It died about 3 hours into our park adventure. We ended up using it to ride to and from the food court. The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever. Isn't it funny how much they like 'em? Hopefully you can end the scooter saga soon. Beware though....every time the weather changes you will feel it coming. In Grand Cayman I could barely walk without making an OMG I'm dying face. :headache: That front was moving in and it felt like someone was inside my big toe slicing me over and over with a knife. I'd rather have a baby (all natural) than to deal with this mess.

It's good to know we're not the only ones who always get stuck on the People Mover. Sometimes it don't want to move people at all. :rotfl:

I loved reading your trip report. It was awesome and it looks like ya'll had some delicious food and great times. I would love to be there at the same time one of these days and actually meet up. I just know we'd have a grand ol' time. I think we're gonna do the first week of June. How about ya'll?

I don't know how I missed this "Final Chapter" ... :confused3 but I did... and I have to go back I read through Page 3...

I'm excited to see that you stayed at the Boardwalk... we're going to be staying there in July...( on our first ever drive to Disney from PA ... stopping in Charleston on our way down and checking out Savannah on our way back...) Your photos are very pretty...

I'm so sorry that you are still in pain... that really stinks...:eek: & I hope that the next time you write a TR... it will not be as Scooter Mom ;)

Nice photos of WPE... always good...:goodvibes Would you believe that I couldn't even walk into Goofy's Candy Co. because I was done in by the Bread Pudding from Raglan Road...? (You know I must have been full...;)

Ok... going to go catch up...:surfweb:

OMG, Susan! I am just getting around to reading this report and just read about the lice!:scared::crazy2::scared1: I'm constantly telling Devin not to try on hats but for some reason never thought about it at Disney?! So glad your DD didn't get it too!

OMG, Susan! I am just getting around to reading this report and just read about the lice!:scared::crazy2::scared1: I'm constantly telling Devin not to try on hats but for some reason never thought about it at Disney?! So glad your DD didn't get it too!

Yep. He came home with lice. It really sucked. We had to shave it off. But it is growing back and all is good. Shaving is the most effective way to get rid of them. During our April trip, every time one of them picked up a hat to try it on, I quickly reminded them that evil bugs lurked where you cannot see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter