Schools

Pigsty333

I get censored all the time
THere are some great schools - if you can go to www.ocps.net that gives you the grades for Orange County and the entire Florida state. You can research Osceola also.

My kids attended an A middle school and I love it. I have no regrets, they did a lot of work, learned a lot and had a great staff who took no bull. It is Odyssey Middle School located on Lee Vista Blvd., just between the Beeline (528 and 417). Lots of new homes in the area. Northlake Park Elementary is also an A school and is near here also. A lot of kids do go from Northlake to Odyssey. Discovery Middle School and Timber Creek High (A and ) respectively) are in the Waterford Lake area.

You can also check the news stations for their education sites and any other info you need. See www.weshtv.com and www.wftv.com.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter